• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

The use of Beta??

DeletedUser

It seems you're always updating beta for the sole purpose of testing yet you don't seem to be testing everything before releasing to all worlds.

Why don't you release these holiday quest early on beta so that they can be tested and fixed in time for them to be used properly on other worlds?

That would really save time and prevent more players from leaving due to your inept ability to provide a working game.

Thanks

DeletedUser1304

There are only changes in bank accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2271

Right now Alamogordo is just another .net world with cheaper nuggets.
Nothing else.

If you see, the last 6 months, Beta only got 1 in each 7 updates before the .net worlds. All the others where first available on the .net worlds and after a few hours-day arrived into Alamogordo.

I think that the few persons that got a invite for the Amchita are the ones that can test the new things before... Alamogordo is not a Beta world for more than half year.

DeletedUser1352

the reason that those quests are not tested on the beta is because our developers don't want to "spoil" the easter quest

DeletedUser

What's with the internal beta? Only Team Member are able to try them - maybe only the community manager's.

DeletedUser

the reason that those quests are not tested on the beta is because our developers don't want to "spoil" the easter quest

Spoil??? the only thing they would spoil with actually testing these is the disappointment of not being able to do them due to "bugged design"

I've loved this game for years but it's really turning into an epic fail. If devs put in half the effort that the actual players did then we might get somewhere but it's obvious they don't even play the games they design!

DeletedUser2380

It's always the same dump. There won't be any changes.
They do not have the necessary intelligence to lead such a company.
I have never seen such a buggy game.
What's with kankalin?
No announcments since one month. No information on what they are currently working.
dev-blog is nearly dead - 1 comment in 4 months is really weak.

Pretty much agree with out, whoever is in charge of running TW seems top be in over his head, things have gotten A LOT worse in the last 6 months or so with nothing but buggy updates and bad decisions.

See the result, if I had released a buggy update I would have been called into my office and been expected to fix it before I would have been able to take time off. Oh wait I wouldn't have released an update on a holiday or weekend anyways just in case there were bugs.

DeletedUser2271

We where all waiting for the repeatable easter quest... so nobody was spoiled when it opened.

For me, at least, the real surprise was the bunny set. And that started ok... but now it has some bug that people can´t see the quest.

And the problem with this quest is EXACTLY the same that plagued the Halloween quest (with the other of the 100 quests that got people banned from a "test" world...).
So the person that corrected that quest line, at the time, would correct this one easily, since the patch would be very similar.
1 day release earlier and on friday it could be patched and released all around the world.

Since TW-DB has the people connected with the team, why not asking them to delay the questlines for a few days. I know they make money from getting the things there earlier... but they can wait 1-2 days so people can test this things before been released into the worldwide servers.

Happy Easter everyone.

DeletedUser1304

This is nothing to do to quests being posted bit early even on tw-db. Woo doesn't like spoilers simply just ignore our website. Nobody is forcing players to go and look for guide. Its entirely on developers . If they don't want to test anymore then is nothing you or me can do to help. Probably to make players angry by bringing bugged features to productive worlds is more important to them then let some spoilers out. Be honest, I don't care at all.

Miekesplace

Private First Class
For me, at least, the real surprise was the bunny set. And that started ok... but now it has some bug that people can´t see the quest.

for that quest you first need to finish the greenhornquest ...
has nothing to do with bugs ...

DeletedUser

I did the easter quest last year [ javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id: 400},'400'); ]

The repetable easter quest ID is: [ javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id: 20400},'20400'); ]

but when i click accept quest it says: You do not fulfill the requirements of this quest giver!

DeletedUser2271

for that quest you first need to finish the greenhornquest ...
has nothing to do with bugs ...

I play in 8 worlds.
In 6 i got the quest... in 2 the quest doesn´t open.

Funny side: those 2 are the worlds are where i play for more time. So that tutorial is a little younger than the old one... but for getting 475 quest complete, i have that one completed a long time ago. (since i have the greenhorn set complete so i have all that quest complete)

PS- right after writing things i got a telegram from the support with the java address that opened the quest.
So the problem is solved on both.