• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered The shop menu tabs

• Thread starter DeletedUser3230
  • Start date

DeletedUser3230

I cant find a tread about the layout changes of the shop, it seems to be only about the premium changes.
So I ask instead.

I have trouble reading the tabs in the shop menu. I have to click on them to see.

It is not a problem once you know what is where, but now when it is rearranged it would be nice to be able to see where to click. I can see the symbols once I have clicked them, but before I do it is too dark.

Is it possible to make the top of the menu when not highlighted little less dark ?

I have trouble finding the right words in English. But hope you understand what I mean

Here is a screen shot to show what I mean.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/19_Y75LdXAIv9HsM8C4q4hlGyg4V5bu93eVrbY15IZkk/edit?usp=sharing

DeletedUser

You should be able to see them better once you mouseover them + I believe we had mouse popups with names of the categories (menu positions) but I have to check that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 16.47.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 16.47.53.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 30

DeletedUser

..yes, highlighting on mouseover works, but there are no tool tips (and can't remember that there ever have been)