1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

The quest book

Discussion in 'Version 2.0' started by olga, Oct 23, 2012.

Share This Page

1. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    In the old version worlds - I do all the daily and repeatable quest s I can - fill up with the repeatable - when I cant do the daily. That is not possible in the new version - we cant end a repeatable quest any more - without being at the quest give. - And that is a shame-

This might have impact in the way city's are placed in the map - in order to get their daily bonds - everyone wants to be close to either ghost city and Indian village - If you have to go there every day. for
    It also means that the purpose of doing repeatable quests - are gone - when you have done 1000 of them. You can still get money and exp - but if you cant use them - to fill up when you need a daily - not worth the trouble - unless you live right next to the quest giver.

The problem is solved - though - I give up - most days in beta - and don't do very many daily and repeatable. When I have other things to think about than playing the west - the quest list and sometimes the quest book - is to confusing -
    I stare at the long list with no possibility to sort. Don't know what to chose - and then just don't.
    It must be possible to make it into sections- saloon quests- Indian village quests - etc.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  2. Katzazi

Katzazi Guest

I feel exactly the same.