1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

The new quest tracker window

Discussion in 'Version 2.03' started by olga, Feb 8, 2013.

Share This Page

1. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    It might very well be useful. But right now I just find it annoying- because I have to look at it all the time. I would prefer to be able to close it down. It is hard for me to see - why I need the same information twice. It is already in the questbook. I can open the quest book at see what I need to - and the close it again - a very nice feature - to be able to close down - what you dont need at the moment.
    Any extra features - like tracking jobs and quest givers - why not just add them to the quest book.
    I got the feeling - that InnoGames think players are stupid or senile - since we get more and more information more than one time.:blink:;)

2. Das Dee

Das Dee Guest

Same answer here.

Each quest can be dis/enabled to be tracked in the quest book.
    Just uncheck the quest in the left side of the quest book.

Just to make it clear, it is not neccessary to abort quests!

3. kauri

kauri Guest

Phew.

Please tell me what part of it you don't understand, after so many tries of explaining the same thing to you in different ways. :lol:

4. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    I would venture to say that it's another piece of useless annoying crap, but as the Devs never heed our comments, it will fall on deaf ears as usual
    If there is a remote chance that you are listening, at least add a button to close it

5. Bluep

Bluep Guest

... I find it kind of useful...
    In addition to the changes announced on the dev blog, I'd suggest some type of "complete" status for - guess what! - completed requirements - maybe even with an option to complete the quest itself from there.

See attachment (why has my lossless, tiny png file been compressed to a crappy looking jpg?) [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. torpedo3k

torpedo3k Private

totally useless.

does it improve gaming? NO

so get something better to develop that actually people will enjoy staying in the game.

7. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I don't find it useful - and yes I can get rid of it by - removing all the check marks - but it would be so much easier if I could just disable it in the settings.

And - I agree - one more of the endless useless cosmetic gadgets - please- use some resources to actually do something that makes a difference to improve the game - get more players and make them want to stay.

8. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    You're joking right? http://forum.beta.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=21071#post21071 :rolleyes:

9. darkguardian666

darkguardian666 Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    as far as i am informed they implemented such a feature in the newest version of the tracker which is included in 2.04

10. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
  11. darkguardian666

darkguardian666 Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    well if you had read carefully you had read the part "we had to postpone it to 2.04". so now check the game version the bet has. can you see 2.04 anywhere?