• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

The mischievous leprechaun ☘️ - Feedback

Loki

The West Team
Note: it's not just any clover that you'll find. Only one of them is Henry's lucky clover.
luck_04.png
Pay close attention.
It might be Henry's lucky clover or one of the leprechauns decoys that will offer you hints, leading you towards the secret password. :whistle:

Update: added some extra rewards.
item_52402.png

1st place: + 10 St. Patrick golden clover
2nd place: + 8 St. Patrick golden clover
3rd place: + 7 St. Patrick golden clover

Loki

The West Team
Hint 1: just like Henry's lucky clover, just over a month ago, I've announced you that Maya's fiancé disappeared. ;)

carolosjk

Private First Class
How do we tell if something is finally the password or another hint? xD Is it obvious that something is the password? I am stack after some hints and can't find anything new

Loki

The West Team
How do we tell if something is finally the password or another hint? xD Is it obvious that something is the password?
It states "Password: X". :up:

Hint 2: instead of asking "Where is Henry's lucky clover?", you should be asking "is my question a question?". :whistle: