• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

The GreenHorn Set ?

DeletedUser

I've just achieved 4 items of this new set ... how can we get the rest of it?:confused:

DeletedUser

unfortunately my crystal ball is in repair ...
Where do you get stuck?

DeletedUser

oh oh i found it i must duel an Npc on the map... this german language is impossible :(:p

DeletedUser

Will I be able to finish my Greenhorn set?

I wrote about this under "
Old Tutorial Canceled New Tutorial?" and was told they discontinued the Greenhorn quest because it wasn't finished. I got the quest from lil Indian and did it but can't complete the quest. Will it be turned back on once it is finished? :confused:

DeletedUser

my understanding is that once they have completed the tutorial for the greenhorn quest sequence it will be re-implemented allowing you to finish the quest sequence

DeletedUser

Guys u could just have checked the quest forum (if u have a city).

DeletedUser

sorry but the quest for greenhorn set in what level comes because i am ten level and the mission is dont come.

DeletedUser

sorry but the quest for greenhorn set in what level comes because i am ten level and the mission is dont come.

they have removed it until they have written the tutorial for it then it will be put back it and you will be able to do it

DeletedUser

I already completed it on briscoe but i didnt get the quest on beta.

DeletedUser

As mentioned a dozen times here this quest line isn't available until the new tutorial is finished.

DeletedUser

Does anyone have any idea when the greenhorn quest line and tutorial will come available again? It has been quite a long while waiting for this one :)

DeletedUser

it's already available again. but if youz had started it the last time when it was active, you have to continue it where you was