• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

The Global Winner Prize Eastershowdown 2017

• Thread starter DeletedUser4322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4322

Game version:2.55
Game world: Alamagordo
Browser + version: N/A
Screen resolution: N/A
Account name: knuckelsPT

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:

Today was update to version 2.55 and the hawaiian weapons still have a bug, in the forum says that the 5 of attack and 5 defense are bonuses of battle and not of sector but in the game they are like sector bonuses.
+5 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle sector bonus)
+5 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle sector bonus)
b15cab15b6634e85a6f95f14f20b467f.png

Expected situation:

The bonuses should be as stated in the forum as fort battle and not sector fort battle.
+5 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle bonus)
+5 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle bonus)
f6c099e51ad24a4eaf74abea5cb8f01b.png

Installed Userscripts:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4319

So i am not the only one with this problem. im not going to make an other ticket for this issue.. i hope that this problem will be fixed in the upcoming versions.

Cheers from Hungary.

DeletedUser1406

So i am not the only one with this problem. im not going to make an other ticket for this issue.. i hope that this problem will be fixed in the upcoming versions.

Cheers from Hungary.
If you read the prefix of the thread, you'll notice how it says the issue has been already fixed. I really hope you're not planning to go on every single thread and post something randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.