• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

The Colcord Story

Hopeful

Reservist
Barkeeper Henry Walker

So, we have food, drinks and snacks. We need a flag garland for the window, lotus blossoms on the tables and some fancy jewelry for Mr. Colcord's ... » read more
Requires:

- Fancy jewelry 1/1
- Lotus blossom 5/5
- Flag garland 0/1

How so I find flag garland?
Thanks

Pavel18345

Private
Barkeeper Henry Walker

So, we have food, drinks and snacks. We need a flag garland for the window, lotus blossoms on the tables and some fancy jewelry for Mr. Colcord's ... » read more
Requires:

- Fancy jewelry 1/1
- Lotus blossom 5/5
- Flag garland 0/1

How so I find flag garland?
Thanks

On the job Collect lotus flowers.

DeletedUser1406

Well, not for now. But the original requirement (which is bugged) is to have a flag equipped while working.

Hopeful

Reservist
Hello
I did the 4 hours for hunting buffalo and 4 hours breaking in horses. The problem is that I also completed Henry's quest in the saloon. Now, I cannot find the next quest giver to go to and there is no quest in the saloon. Where do I go from here?

Thanks.

fester

Reservist
Hello
I did the 4 hours for hunting buffalo and 4 hours breaking in horses. The problem is that I also completed Henry's quest in the saloon. Now, I cannot find the next quest giver to go to and there is no quest in the saloon. Where do I go from here?

Thanks.

"Go to Henry's home" county 5

Also for those waiting for the status of “The Colcord story, Deputy US Marshal” the missing Adventure bug there is a post here:
https://forum.beta.the-west.net/ind...story-deputy-us-marshal”-bug.2929/#post-32695

Last edited:

DeletedUser3990

This is the requirement Find the Kelly from Quest :

Henry's Home
Charles Colcord:
I spoke with all the rich people here. We decided to give 10,000 $ to the man who finds and captures MG Kelly. Do you want to give it a try?
upload_2016-8-10_19-49-23.png
Requires:
  • - Shoot Billy the knife
  • - Earned money in duels: 0/1000
  • so i shoot that Billy the knife 5 x and more.... and nothing happened
  • and so on and on and on

DeletedUser2888

Because you first have to gain the 1000 dollars from duels and then you can finish the quest by shooting billy. You cannot first shoot billy and then gain the 1000$. It's kinda stupid but it's like that ;)