• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Tent

Luka882

Reservist
Tent
Recreational sleep (6 hours) -> Changed to Recreational sleep (3 hours)

Makes the item more useful, and quests easier. sleeping for 6 hours for bad quests is just pointless, we dont travel the map for hours anymore, why would we sleep for hours, update the hotel mechanics.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Tent
Recreational sleep (6 hours) -> Changed to Recreational sleep (3 hours)

Makes the item more useful, and quests easier. sleeping for 6 hours for bad quests is just pointless, we dont travel the map for hours anymore, why would we sleep for hours, update the hotel mechanics.
An interesting idea. I do not believe it will be reduced to 3 hours as the 6 hours is already a reduction from the regular 8. Sleeping in a hotel is a feature of the game and makes it more so ''realistic''. Nonetheless, I will pass on this idea.

Luka882

Reservist
I mean, hotel is 8, barracks are 6, and are both free, if you pay with real money(you can buy tent for nuggets) then you should get the benefit of giving them euros, also to be realistic, people nowadays sleep even like 5 hours a night and its enough. also even 4-5 hours would be nice, just to be better then barracks and speeding up the quests, since game is alot faster

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Regeneration+ sets exists and they helping really a lot.. im able to get full energy in like 1,5 hours in baracks and 2hours+- in hotel. Just get these and you are fine. xD
Also no, reducing hotel would reduce even possible "safe heaven" when you like away for a day you can just spam hotel and you safe there.