• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Summer Sale 2021 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
To be honest , the only thing that is worth to buy is the soccer hat and belt ( hat for hardcore 15s spammers if they dont have gringo and belt if they dont have something better for product drop )

Now for the Behan HS i dont understand how such strong HS is the same price as a useless Michael HS

ayias

Sergeant
@Al35ul CM provide us new info about soccer fan set on new world that doesn't influence any balance between non nugget players and nuggets players will be very good to have that set

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM provide us new info about soccer fan set on new world that doesn't influence any balance between non nugget players and nuggets players will be very good to have that set
I am not sure what your question is. The new worlds are too new to have a sale and introducing one now would create too far of a gap between premium and non-premium players.

Last edited:

ayias

Sergeant
I am not sure what your question is. The new worlds are too new to have a sale and introducing one now would create too far of a fap between premium and non-premium players.
they aren't previous year u add soccer fan set on new worlds that has the same amount of time around 1 month and now u are trying to say :))) they are too new damn

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
they aren't previous year u add soccer fan set on new worlds that has the same amount of time around 1 month and now u are trying to say :))) they are too new damn

I wrote that new Welten never had a sale at the beginning. Always true. Whether beta or other world games where new world get there is never a sale. Later Yes. You can't insult CM.

ayias

Sergeant
I wrote that new Welten never had a sale at the beginning. Always true. Whether beta or other world games where new world get there is never a sale. Later Yes. You can't insult CM.
completely mess :))) previous year we had a sale on all the new worlds with soccer fan set so i don't get the point to don't add at least soccer fan set on the new worlds but it's is what it is :D

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
completely mess :))) previous year we had a sale on all the new worlds with soccer fan set so i don't get the point to don't add at least soccer fan set on the new worlds but it's is what it is :D

Then you have to complain to InnoGames and not team members from the-west. They only do what InnoGames says

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Having a sale on the new worlds last year does not mean it has to happen every year. As previously mentioned, this sale will not take place on new worlds but most likely the next sale will.

Deleted User - 117528

Actually some of them are auctionable like soccer fans and hawaii.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
But isn't it Hawaii that can be bought in the shop with nuggets and U-P-B? and football event set? Henry's hawaii is on vacation

Deleted User - 117528

Hawaii costs 4.7k and you can buy it nuggets only.

Zulus

Private
the basic and the only problem with any sale that InnoGames does is the difference in definition of the meaning of a simple word - sale.

InnoGames definition of a word sale - the exchange of a commodity for money

players definition of a word sale - a period during which goods are sold at reduced prices

I suppose we can consider ourselves lucky that the "summer sale" is not called "summer bargain hunt"