• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Summer Sale 2021 Discussion

DeletedUser500

I don't really understand why 4 Lucille items is ~50 euros. I know the following sets do different things, but this is the power creep between former premium items and slightly newer tombola (theoretically free through lootboxing) items.

Lucille weapons:
bCWdIxu.png

Captain's weapons:
eLE3Jcf.png

Lucille Horse and Saddle:
F0KIo5l.png

Livingston Horse and Saddle:
xgWIzgP.png

I had hoped to buy a relevant set so I could actually participate in the game's once amazing PvP, and an out of date mount and weapons set for damagers sadly doesn't do it for me.

The sale should also last for more than two days at the end of the month, with two days prior notice imo.
But you do you, people who will buy this stuff probably don't have to wait for pay day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 117528

Gonna be a separate sale for worlds opened in may?

Deleted User - 117528

Kinda sad, i would like soccer fans set :D

does those horse & saddle give some achievement if u buy them? it should.. since they are considered premium items.

DeletedUser500

Achievements should not be locked behind a paywall.

But probably.

Deleted User - 117528

This horse sets seem to be everything players wished for.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Nice work there, Behan's horse set has double of eire/cowgirl horse sets. Which makes it best for both attack/defense? For a cheap price you can get best horse set for duelling... ;) Dont forget to make it upgradeable so duelling can become worse than ever.

Hopefully we will get quests which requires premium gears soon so no one will be able to play this game for free.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Nice work there, Behan's horse set has double of eire/cowgirl horse sets. Which makes it best for both attack/defense? For a cheap price you can get best horse set for duelling... ;) Dont forget to make it upgradeable so duelling can become worse than ever.

Hopefully we will get quests which requires premium gears soon so no one will be able to play this game for free.
Behan doesn't give you appearance, which is very important, especially because Josephine doesn't give too much appearance too. So, probably, you will use hamiton as your main horse/saddle for attacking if you want aiming/dodging.
Vaquero horse/saddle give 4.1 skills/lvl and behan 4.4. Not a big difference. It's easy to upgrade ^2 vaquero.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
My payday is always the beginning of the month. Disability pension called IV and supplementary benefits called EL do not come at the beginning of the month I can never or rarely afford something because the sale is too short. 1 sale must last at least 1 week or as long as the item is available

Deleted User - 117052

Can I just ask, what is the process of item price setting? Is there any deep thinking behind that or purely RNG from some range with rounding into eyes-pleasing number?

By your logic:
400 nuggets - is the value of 0.3 skill points/level = illogical difference between Lucille horse and saddle and probably all other rides included
1 200 nuggets is the price of arguably the best ride for adventures - I leave, whether is appropriate or not - but,
same price has a ride, which only gives me few labour points on single job (around 100$ in drop price and few $) and
same price has a ride, which gives me more labour points on low-revenue field works, where I´m already thousands of points over full-golden pickaxes (so my gain is literally invisible)...
(so for you those 3 game actions are probably on same level :D)
New rides bonuses (like drop rate, exp...) are 5 years outdated, so I would be a mental to wear it at the end of my jobs.

I´m surprised that person, who create these numbers, still has knees in touch and is not in a debtors´ prison, if his attitude towards real-life finances is exactly the same... :D

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Comparing these prices of outdated set(s) to Union officer.. one could say it was basically "free" considering it's power.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Very expensive. The only good thing is Behan horse and saddle, but when it comes to duel, there is no unique set to use, you need almost all of them and this one for 1200 nuggets....i'm not sure if the price is fair. Vaquero ^2 is easy to achieve and have overall more skills than behan's horse and saddle. Even ^1 is better in terms of pure skills numbers. 1200 nuggets vs ~1.5kk $.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
As far as I know, there was never a new world sale at the beginning

And the prices have always remained the same since I like to remember, except for the Union Officer Set, the most expensive of all and the best where there was 2x on beta and only 1x on German