• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I have 159 levels everything on red is obsolete for soldier.

TOTAL | Hits : 2 | Misses : 13 | Hits taken : 52 | Shots dodged : 36 / 3293 hit you with damage! , hit you with 3303 damage! hit you with 989 damage! hit you with 941 damage! hit you with 4010 damage! hit you with 3484 damage! hit you with 1046 damage! <<--- Highest number of shots taken. Is there to soldier with red watch watch old so said obsolete. Cortinas Set and Summer Spirits. I am missing 2 crossbow to refine.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yeah, being a tank these days sucks. Terrible formula for bonds/xp, terrible formula for damage and the overpowered leadership and critical hits are ruining fort fights. If you are adventurer and still go to fort fights, you are a masochist.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Luckily I'm not an adventurer and not a masochist ;) I'm a soldier. I'm
just missing a good weapon with a lot of bang. I would have a good
old set for duelists and workers :P
Lucky with collecting pictures :P
Murrieta's set 3 box and 1 set. Many still take fk even if it's from 2018

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Loki I and we hope no cheap event!? Like cake baking and small quest. There must be something Spendiert times. Like a 15 year The West set great gifts. That remains a wishful thinking. Like every year small Henry Quest and cake baking. As usual