• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
The sets are meh, waste of time. Didn't know they would release a DOTD event without broken OP sets to milk munchers.

At least it's DOTD, the most pay to win event that has the worst sets so no one needs to waste money on it to compete or feel bad they can't / wont, but feels a bit pointless there being any sets released when they'll have this little an impact regardless of the event quality.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The sets are meh, waste of time. Didn't know they would release a DOTD event without broken OP sets to milk munchers.

At least it's DOTD, the most pay to win event that has the worst sets so no one needs to waste money on it to compete or feel bad they can't / wont, but feels a bit pointless there being any sets released when they'll have this little an impact regardless of the event quality.
The sets are actually very good , we asked for a better horse and saddle for product finding and they delivered it. They even made a really good XP set for new worlds + for players that don't have a decent XP set in their world.

Also for those who have Custom XP sets with different individual items will spent a lot of money to grab those new individual items that give 15% xp ( belt and shoes )

As an XP set chaser ( meaning: having the best possible XP set ) I am happy to be able to upgrade/update my XP set and make it 320% +

Last edited:

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
The sets are actually very good , we asked for a better horse and saddle for product finding and they delivered it. They even made a really good XP set for new worlds + for players that don't have a decent XP set in their world.

Also for those who have Custom XP sets with different individual items will spent a lot of money to grab those new individual items that give 15% xp ( belt and shoes )

As an XP set chaser ( meaning: having the best possible XP set ) I am happy to be able to upgrade/update my XP set and make it 320% +

Ok I was wrong I didn't see the set bonuses :dastardly:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
So, there was a consultation with the LCM on this subject. Thereby I was informed that even in the case of multiple bible and pillow duels, there is a kind of agreed duel. Consequently, the following things are forbidden:

1. Agreed duels where the result has been agreed upon beforehand. In this case, both parties are equally responsible.
2. Duels with pillows or the Bible, with the aim to lower his duel level or to go KO. In this case, the attacker bears sole responsibility in the event of a complaint by the defender.

Unfortunately, we cannot change the rules of the game immediately and thus specify the facts in the rules of the game. Nevertheless, these rules are valid.

I just saw that in the German forum. Tent for all the West worlds.

Source: Bible and pillow in a duel

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If someone decide to attack you with the bible, what are you supposed to do? How are you equally responsible?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I am often attacked at night. Tomorrow I'll read the duel report. Rare day through. If someone wants to be KO'd how come you prevent it? not at all. Okay on beta it's night for me the attacker has day

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
If someone decide to attack you with the bible, what are you supposed to do? How are you equally responsible?
I am also curious about this , how is that fair? Also can't support team see chat logs or telegram logs to determine if the duel was staged or not? And also this rule is in GR for a long time how come other communities do it now? You simply cannot duel with Bible or pillow or any lower damage weapons if you already have a good weapon set , it will lead you to a 1 day ban and if you do it again it will increase to 3 and so on.

The real question here is , if those are not allowed, then why is there a Gunsmith in the game and why is the weapons wearable if they are not allowed to be used?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I can no longer find the post with its 3000 +25% drinks. And does he have them a law? Is he now on level 250? or was it fake?

iRandomPT

Reservist

Ok I was wrong I didn't see the set bonuses :dastardly:
Such comment witouth even knowing bonus from set? WHAT THE **** ??

the Rez

Reservist
Suggestion:

Dynamic system of gaining experience / “Catch up mechanism”
(This system is about experience bonuses over time, not comparing experience gains between different game activities)

In the beginning, I will mention a few well-known general facts.

Each world goes through several phases
- start
- mid game - population fluctuates (depending on server activity, if e.g. PvP is active...)
- the end - the number of players is only decreasing and playing becomes more and more difficult for the remaining ones (inactive PvP, market...)

What affects the length of the "middle game" period?
- players - if they create an active and functional environment
- innogames - the migration function (which has its positives and negatives, and there is also a certain attitude of InnoGames towards it)

Players:
Each world has a different players composition
- one plays only PvP, the other only PvE and most players both and various combinations over time
- one devotes hours of time every day, the other logs in once every few days
- one plays continuously (either actively or casually), the other takes a longer break and another one starts on the server later, etc.

-> the result is that there are a few players who are ahead (either in level or another leaderboard), then there is a group of others, and finally the players who create accounts for the events.

There's also the factor of updates - over time the game changes, not just big updates (eg 2014: 120-150; 2022: 150-250) but also updates that add better gear
-> to some extent works the devaluation mechanism - i.e. purely in terms of game time, 1 hour spent actively playing is now more valuable than this hour was a year/2/… ago.
--> a player who starts later can catch up/overtake players who started playing earlier - but that requires a lot of motivation and time investment

How many such players are there?
Very few ... and the older the world and the bigger the lead of old players, the less interest there is.

And why on earth would anyone start?
Maybe PvP or other activities work in such a world …

Now to the point.
The ideal world works one way and the reality another way (and everyone can see this in their language mutation and world)
The proposal will not attract new players, it will not change the situation on language mutations, where there are not enough players as a whole.

So what is the goal?
Help the players start on any world and engage meaningfully in a reasonable amount of time.

Situation:
Now:
All players from lvl 1 to lvl 250 receive the same amount of experience for any game activity.

Proposal:
Depending on the state of the world, players below a certain threshold would have an active experience bonus.

Example:
1st player on server reach lvl 250 -> all players between lvl 1-220 get 500% experience (random number)
(1. 220 -> bonus 1-200, 1. 200 -> bonus 1-180 … 1.120 -> bonus 1-100 – I would not go below)

The idea is that regardless of the composition of the server and whether the player plays long or very short, the server naturally balances out depending on the state of the server, so that the player´s levels are relatively close to each other.

Old players will still have more abilities, achievements, gear that only appeared for a while, etc., but potential new players would be able to jump into the action fairly quickly.

And very active players would still have an edge in levels as well
(it can be seen that there is always a gap between the first level and the level to which the experience bonus is effective).

Still, to satisfy everyone, this bonus:
Obviously, there would always be three groups of players:
- 1st player who reaches the required level and triggers the change (reward with a unique title, achievement, unique item or set (or part of a set) (as Gringo or completely new))
- players who will already have a level to which the bonus does not apply (reward with achievement, unique item...)
- players who are in bonus range - faster exp is enough
(rewards can be completely different, just an example)

In conclusion:
Of course, this proposal does not guarantee that more players will log on to the old worlds.
There might even be worlds where people are happy that newbies aren't joining - that for that particular player it's not worth starting etc.
But at the same time, it is an option that can help and make the game more enjoyable.

If the proposal were ever to be implemented in some form, it is possible to go about it in several ways
- ideally to implement on already running worlds (but there will always be someone who would be against it)
- or to implement on a new world, where players would already log in with the fact that such a function is (and in a few years even such a server will be old...)

Last edited:

the Rez

Reservist
Suggestion:

Regulation of FF settings in the hands of the players

My 2 statements:

Each server is unique (the number of players, their gear, the division into alliances …)
-> solutions from developers (regardless of how beneficial and interesting) regarding FF will always have different effects depending on the specific server - somewhere it will help, somewhere it won't change anything and somewhere else it will make things worse.

It's great when you get paid for something without having to do anything (um, maybe someone already figured that out - wink - but it's about keeping customers happy at the same time)

When these 2 statements are combined, what is the proposed solution?

Why not give more power to people on individual worlds (who actually know the situation)?

- why should the maximum number of attackers/defenders be carved in stone?
-> the possibility of the attacking/defending side to propose a different numbers and if the other side approves (> agreed number of participants)/ does not approve (> default number)

- why can't the battle time be changed?
-> let's say max. 2 hours after the kick-off, the possibility to change the time of the battle after the consent of both parties

- why not allow downgrading forts?
-> by party owning the fort - but set a limit on how many downgrades per day/week

etc. there are plenty of options.

Game-wide/ world-wide gameplay changes are needed (i.e. we need devs), but small server-specific changes are also needed - and players of each world better know what those changes are.

Whether the players agree or not is of course up to the players - that's the point.
Then it's a natural selection where people choose to play and where they don't.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
Such comment witouth even knowing bonus from set? WHAT THE **** ??
Yes because I personally don't need the set nor are the very helpful for me but I see it is just good enough to be useful for alot of other players which is why I took what I said back as it's not all about what I need / want.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Proposal:
Depending on the state of the world, players below a certain threshold would have an active experience bonus.

Example:
1st player on server reach lvl 250 -> all players between lvl 1-220 get 500% experience (random number)
(1. 220 -> bonus 1-200, 1. 200 -> bonus 1-180 … 1.120 -> bonus 1-100 – I would not go below)

250 is unimaginable for now , in my opinion it should be:

1-120 Base value of XP
121-200 100-200% increase
201-250 500% increase

We don't want already high levels to hit Max level faster but we do need low level players ( until 150 at least ) to be able to XP faster than usual , to be able to at least be somewhat competitive.
And very active players would still have an edge in levels as well
Suggestion: A new mechanism that reads your activity. Let's say for example you logged in consistently for 30 days every single day , you get a special XP buff of 100% or get a 10% XP potion when you complete the 30 days login bonus.

If you complete 12 months of every single day logins you get the achievement ( Bonus Manager ) and 12 10% XP potions ( these are not a lot if you calculate how much xp you can get yearly , this is almost nothing )

Also the XP gained from the achievements when you reach the new levels is so little it's actually a joke, they should give at least 5% XP when you reach them , getting 0.01% for hitting them is absolutely nothing.

There's actually stuff that are more likely to happen rather than those xp bonuses.

For example, add a new XP buff in the UP Shop that we can buy for bonds ( price can be around 34 bonds for 25% , 44 bonds for 35% and 66 bonds for 50%.. we should be able to buy it and not just being obtainable from chests and through Angus.

Increase the XP gained in Forts by per level or have a fixed amount, now the highest is 6600 xp and most of the times this xp is gained by damagers , tanks don't really get that much of xp if they don't dodge shots , instead of rewarding the damagers more than the tanks ( who actually do the most work ) reward all players/characters the same fixed amount of 66,000 xp , no need to be most damage or most dodges , just be online , if you are offline you get half the xp ( 33,000 xp ). To determine how you were online , if the battle was 40 rounds and you were online for at least 30 that means you were online. If you were online for 10 rounds out of 40 that means you were offline.

Add XP winnings in Adventures by calculating how many rounds have been played ( 250-500 xp per round ) numbers are low because adventures are easily manipulated and never penalised.

Bring back poker , we already gamble in tombolas and events why not also gamble in poker with our in game money?

Last edited:
So, there was a consultation with the LCM on this subject. Thereby I was informed that even in the case of multiple bible and pillow duels, there is a kind of agreed duel. Consequently, the following things are forbidden:

1. Agreed duels where the result has been agreed upon beforehand. In this case, both parties are equally responsible.
2. Duels with pillows or the Bible, with the aim to lower his duel level or to go KO. In this case, the attacker bears sole responsibility in the event of a complaint by the defender.

Unfortunately, we cannot change the rules of the game immediately and thus specify the facts in the rules of the game. Nevertheless, these rules are valid.

I just saw that in the German forum. Tent for all the West worlds.

Source: Bible and pillow in a duel
If they take away the self-KO via duel, then they should bring back the job KO duel protection.