• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
possible changes to forts are being discussed internally
Like those aimed at balancing the classes? Which one has been under discussion for about 4 years? I think that since the moment when the ranking for the fort was made, and the adventurer received a multiplier of 1.75, the developers realized that the adventurer's bonus is useless.
It's an online game, the pvp is the main attraction that keeps the players active and the game alive, why are you ignoring this aspect? You don't offer better rewards, you don't change the formulas (especially for fort battles this is needed), you don't balance the classes for fort and duels, you don't help the people to duel, most of the high level players have no one to duel and have no way to duel with 10% motivation because they have no one to reduce it. The mysterious potion is EXTREMELY expensive and the price is not justified. I spent over 10k bonds on them and they didn't make a big difference, and with 10k bonds I could buy over 150 Christmas bags. You are mocking your own playerbase.

DeletedUser500

I think that since the moment when the ranking for the fort was made, and the adventurer received a multiplier of 1.75, the developers realized that the adventurer's bonus is useless.
It's not that the bonus was useless, ghosting was still a strong ability at the time. It's just that the game doesn't track ghosts, and so there no way to factor that into the rewards and rankings calculation.
As a compromise, adventures were given a rankings buff - which can now be exploited by very high leadership values with no diminishing returns.

At this point we need to buff adventurer class, track and reward ghosts properly, and remove the rankings bonus.
Ghosting can be tracked, it just isn't.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
which can now be exploited by very high leadership values with no diminishing returns.
No. The multiplier is only available for received/dodged shots, not for damage dealt.

ghosting was still a strong ability at the time
At the time? Maybe. Right now? No. It's extremely situational. Most of the times i just lose free dodges and my teammates got shot instead. I don't get dodges for my ghost rounds and i don't get bonds either. I couldn't care less about the ranking. Only very old players can be on top. Even if they have no idea how to play the game, but being an old player and constantly sending you character to fort fights (if you're a tank, probably afk on towers) will get you to the top.
In this moment, i don't think i can hold sectors more than a soldier or a worker. Maybe only if a get lucky 1 or 2 more rounds. And it's not like those bullets go flying, my teammates are going to collect the damage. I don't get anything for those rounds. It's a stupid bonus. While it may be situationally good, let's be realistic, you don't need more than 2-3, maximum 4 adventurers at a fort. And those should be clones preferably, who wants to be afk the whole fort to give 0 damage in tanks or miss the whole fort then sit 3-4 rounds on a tower or flag and not be rewarded for it?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I am not aware of any development being done on either but I can confirm that possible changes to forts are being discussed internally.
Maybe the dev team should start bringing in the discussions players that actually know what's wrong with the game and discuss with them internally and not a bunch of no-idea how to play the game people discussing how would the players benefit if they add one more quest with the job Exploration required to work for at least 8 hours.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That's the problem! There seems to be no real junior or senior developer for The-West Game. Because of that you have to wait for a long time.

WonLamusie

Reservist
@Al35ul CM

Facts about our dead game:
- a soldier is the best class in pvp, FF <3
- items from tailor are the best now, thank you for that
- pvp formula and duels are dead
- same for FF battles
- dueler 50lv with trash set at FF battles have bigger chance to hit crit than normal hit, nice nice
- tombstone legendary weapons and gringo are the best guns in game right now
- no solution without p2w or balance between players with around 250 attributes and 750 skill points VS fresh 150lv with 150 attributes and around 470 skill points
- useless events and new quests
- old players prefer to pick workers for new servers because this is the easiest way to make advantage since start and farm stats on noobs
- terrible rewards for everything
- noobs in twt teams
- completely 0 new things or true updates by years
- servers with 300 active accounts with 15-20 online, still no migration KEKW
- people here still discuss and waste their time for nothing XDD
- you listen only p2w noobs or people from beta that's why this game died.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Yesterday I had a fort fight on German world. 16 attacker and 29 defense How do you collect XP? And it's a pretzel fk. Apparently no one is interested in a fk anymore. You can neither weapon nor sets try anything. There are more deserters than those who take part. InnoGame has to think of something to arouse the attraction that is worth participating in. You just have to increase the budget and donate more. that the appeal for fk is there. I read on other servers in the forum that some worlds have more players than on other worlds.

ungava

Private
Yesterday I had a fort fight on German world. 16 attacker and 29 defense How do you collect XP? And it's a pretzel fk. Apparently no one is interested in a fk anymore. You can neither weapon nor sets try anything. There are more deserters than those who take part. InnoGame has to think of something to arouse the attraction that is worth participating in. You just have to increase the budget and donate more. that the appeal for fk is there. I read on other servers in the forum that some worlds have more players than on other worlds.
In our nation we have 13 active worlds. On 3 worlds we can play in medium forts, other 4 worlds have 20 vs 20 fights. On other worlds there is no more FF. It is pointless to have so many worlds and we need to speed up the migrations.

About forts, look at the members, at the alliances. If one alliance got high level players, high level items, more duelers or soldiers than the other alliance, no fort fights. If an alliance attacks enemy fort for 10-15 times, and just only one win, no more battles. If the alliance don't have a chance to take the forts, it's game over. Even if the attackers can have more players, still nothing. Zero.
One alliance can have 20 towns with all forts and other alliance 5 towns. You got a chance to take them ? No...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
About forts, look at the members, at the alliances. If one alliance got high level players, high level items, more duelers or soldiers than the other alliance, no fort fights. If an alliance attacks enemy fort for 10-15 times, and just only one win, no more battles. If the alliance don't have a chance to take the forts, it's game over. Even if the attackers can have more players, still nothing. Zero.
One alliance can have 20 towns with all forts and other alliance 5 towns. You got a chance to take them ? No...
That's an internal problem that the 2 alliances must work on together to find a solution for the benefit of the world and all players. I currently am an Alliance leader and I worked for the past 2 years with the opposing alliance since the world started, I play most actively, to build up a foundation and a healthy system for both alliances to participate in battles. It's not hard to bring two main alliances to make battles every week ( yes it is hard for long forgotten worlds because most players there have no interest anymore as much as you try to persuade them ) but new worlds are the most important ones to build this foundation so it can have a healthy battle system. Otherwise you will end up just building or doing nothing.

Past alliance leaders or players that had high rankings in alliance need to help those new world alliances and teach them to make the right choices and not to be selfish. I get it you play in your active world but a lot of players believe it or not want a new start , something different, hence they start in new worlds and even try to make alliances, those are the people you need to help , you help players from other worlds and you gain a trust so they can help you in your world. If by any chance an active worlds gets destroyed and battles stop you will know that in X world there's a healthy battle system that you can go and participate,not always the active worlds will stay active/alive , they are bound to die at some point so you must have other options.