• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I found the picture on Facebook! Will there be an experience point increase?

View attachment 726
Probably lvl 180 (~120kk xp needed), probably some new quests (most of them useless) and also some new jobs, I hope with significantly more xp.

I'm afraid that everyone will reskill to full construction and give up the duels and fort battles, this way the game will die for good.

I'm still waiting for adventurer's buff.

Django

Reservist
In my opinion it would be interesting for levels higher than 150, however I think there could be a great remake (3.0 for example), because for levels higher than 150, there would have to be a great balance in terms of items and calculations, otherwise everything becomes very OP. Another issue would be to insert something innovative on the map, such as changing depending on the day and night (dark and light), there is more movement, such as the river moving, etc. New missions and jobs on the map. It's just some ideas, but I think it would be interesting, since it's a game with so much potential and calling in more and more players is always the best. Here are my suggestions to the whole community. Hugs!!

ungava

Private
I wait the level incresing, but I am afraid of that it will cause terrible effects.
The actuel sets will becomes very OP, so I hope they will limits them on level 150. (so they give the same points on level 180 than on level 150)
The new sets would be balanced, so they give less points on level 150, but they are not limited on level 150. (so they give more points on level 180 then the old sets on level 150, but not so mutch more)
There vould be 1 old and 2 new styles sets on the events, so everybody could get new sets.
Players would not be forced to level fast, because on level 150 with the old style sets they are stronger than the new sets on level 160, the same strong than the new sets on level 170, and only a little weaker than the new sets on level 180...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I wait the level incresing, but I am afraid of that it will cause terrible effects.
The actuel sets will becomes very OP, so I hope they will limits them on level 150. (so they give the same points on level 180 than on level 150)
The new sets would be balanced, so they give less points on level 150, but they are not limited on level 150. (so they give more points on level 180 then the old sets on level 150, but not so mutch more)
There vould be 1 old and 2 new styles sets on the events, so everybody could get new sets.
Players would not be forced to level fast, because on level 150 with the old style sets they are stronger than the new sets on level 160, the same strong than the new sets on level 170, and only a little weaker than the new sets on level 180...
If they fix other aspects of the game there's no need to limit the skill points a set gives at 180-200 or 250 , we all know that the main problem is the tower bonuses.. The only thing I'm a bit worried is , if lets say the level cap increases to over 200 ans soldier will be able to come to battles with more than 50k HP , imagine now more soldiers all with at least 50k HP , I don't think 56 rounds will be enough to pass so much life points EVEN if the duelers make 10k crits

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
How come you that it only goes to 180 EP? As the CM said okay Writes we have to wait and see.the rest is just guessing or their me there?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Can that be the reason that the old clothes and weapons get an update because of EP increase? So you can still ask?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If they fix other aspects of the game there's no need to limit the skill points a set gives at 180-200 or 250 , we all know that the main problem is the tower bonuses.. The only thing I'm a bit worried is , if lets say the level cap increases to over 200 ans soldier will be able to come to battles with more than 50k HP , imagine now more soldiers all with at least 50k HP , I don't think 56 rounds will be enough to pass so much life points EVEN if the duelers make 10k crits
Tower bonuses should be reduced, leadership damage should also be reduced, because now will be even higher at lvl 180 and adventurers should be buffed asap.

ungava

Private

If they fix.. but if not there will be huge problems.
If they limit the current sets there wont be soldier with 50k HP. If they use the old sets they stay at 30k, and on level 180 the new sets will be stronger but give only 35K HP...
I don't think they will do big updates, so I hope at least they limit the old sets and make balanced new sets.
They have to solve it that a level 150 and a level 180 player don't be very different. Otherwise everybody go building a church, but it needs years, so a lot of players would stop playing. So it is easier to balance with limitid sets.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The health is not the problem. Critical hits and damage are the problems. Now with lvl 180, the resistance will be less effective and leadership even stronger. I hope that you have taken into account all these things in these 3 years in which you are still struggling to raise the maximum level to 180 and to put in 5-10 jobs and some new quests. Something you could do in a month or so.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
for the level cap?
they probably will set it up for level 250 or so. according to my calculations? that will be 1.5 or 1.600.000.000 xp
because its not easy to get that much xp they might set it higher then everybody thinks?
even with building church you will get into trouble.... you probably will run out of building levels before you reach max player level
that's what I would do at least....cause the complaining and asking for levelcap will be done for a few years at least:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Question for The-West Beta Community Team? Aren't you not allowed to participate in suggestions for sets etc? That you never write anything? Do you also have wishes?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I am posting my comment in my discussion trend.

InnoGame depends on customer satisfaction. If we don't give a fitbag or criticize anything, then we are fending off bad customers. The correct implementation is very difficult for the developer to imagine our wishes. It must not be too simple or they will think we are not having fun anymore. It must be complicated.

It is not cheeky to complain. Apparently they are not used to us customers having dreams. InnoGame okay Team Lead Community Manager to understand our wishes otherwise they would have accepted our complaints.

How are our questions always put off? To the illegal video 2 years ago? Or 150+ that circulated on Facebook? And to keep us on our toes. That we keep writing and always get the startart 08/15 answer. Once again The-West is no longer in the 2 place at InnoGame. Des wäge is not so much worked on the game. We are only held back and our wishes are partly accepted okay 1%/ before 100%.

I am posting my comment in my discussion trend.

InnoGame depends on customer satisfaction. If we don't give a fitbag or criticize anything, then we are fending off bad customers. The correct implementation is very difficult for the developer to imagine our wishes. It must not be too simple or they will think we are not having fun anymore. It must be complicated.

It is not cheeky to complain. Apparently they are not used to us customers having dreams. InnoGame okay Team Lead Community Manager to understand our wishes otherwise they would have accepted our complaints.

How are our questions always put off? To the illegal video 2 years ago? Or 150+ that circulated on Facebook? And to keep us on our toes. That we keep writing and always get the startart 08/15 answer. Once again The-West is no longer in the 2 place at InnoGame. Des wäge is not so much worked on the game. We are only held back and our wishes are partly accepted okay 1%/ before 100%.

See, it's like praying. You tell what you "wish for", and then it either happens or not. Just because they ask you what you'd like, doesn't mean they gonna implement it. They ask, consider, and either do smth about it or not

With that said, after all these years, can we please, finally, have an option to type in the damn numbers on reskill instead of click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

Plizzzz?