• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
omg where does it say that you can't put ideas and suggestions? Prove it to me that it is forbidden :annoyed:
didn't say that
only said it was lazy and crapping up the playing screen
thats the other side of posting ideas, people commenting on them
so don't get butthurt please

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Sorry again. If I want to hold a competition and I'm not in a city and quickly sell new buffs on the world market, I don't always want to click around which hand work I have. Yes it is not difficult. Those who want it can be seen and you can make it invisible when you set it. And no, when I go over avatar with the mouse, craftsmen don't come up, but character information. A small picture

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant

Football I am sorry that your post was deleted​

But it is so quiet in the forum. Just wanted the more is written that you all also ideas Writes.
It goes post off wen new update comes or new set otherwise is quiet here.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Sorry again. If I want to hold a competition and I'm not in a city and quickly sell new buffs on the world market, I don't always want to click around which hand work I have. Yes it is not difficult. Those who want it can be seen and you can make it invisible when you set it. And no, when I go over avatar with the mouse, craftsmen don't come up, but character information. A small picture
I think I just understood your idea , it took me a bit of time but I was reading all this and I wanted to understand more clearly and now that I do , I have to say it's not a bad idea but also I don't think it's possible. I understand that some player might be a bit of handicapped and they cannot click on many places or different places ( and this is nothing funny im not joking or anything ) , I can see the Recipe Icon to be added for 1 more faster click in the market but that can be lots of other different stuff too , maybe instead of the recipe icon , a WORLD MARKET icon to be added either where the interface is with the JOBS,CRAFTING,INVENTORY etc etc , that way yes you can enter the market with 1 click.. but with the recipe icon it just doesnt look that good ( appearance wise ) , good idea though I like it :)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Anything new about Soccer World Cup 2022 Event Start?
There will most likely be an event running during the world cup...but that will only start in late November, so there is still plenty of time until then.

Edit: '''that will only start in late November'' refers to the actual world cup, and not any questlines or events we may have.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Generally...

Jan - February - Valentines
March - Easter
June - July - American Independence
September (for some reason) - Oktoberfest
October - November - el Día de los Muertos
December - Christmas

+ expect a nugget set sale every month.
+ expect a clicky event every 2nd month.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Then you've forgotten the collecting pictures event. Winter pictures and grain harvest pictures and yes ( Halloween ) too :njub:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They will only add the unionist's set if they intend to close the game for good. As a last resort to make money. So I wouldn't be so happy if I saw unionist items in the shop. The end would be near.