• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

Artem124

Sergeant

can you make it to where achievements like these can be purchaseable with nuggets?
i know they are not coming back to game to get completed
and i hate seeing acheivements not being completed
make it like 100-250 nuggets to purchase completion on certain acheivements

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member

can you make it to where achievements like these can be purchaseable with nuggets?
i know they are not coming back to game to get completed
and i hate seeing acheivements not being completed
make it like 100-250 nuggets to purchase completion on certain acheivements
I don't believe that I will possible, but I can ask :)

Millenumgun
I am aware of the item - if you are asking for a avatar with the said item, then I will also pass on your idea :).

DeletedUser500

Sir @Al35ul CM Improvement suggestion. Can you attach anything like craft logo? Have often a mess with craft View attachment 717
Your suggestion isn't clear, could you elaborate?
I can't work out what you mean, and it looks like you are showing an image of a script? Or is this part of your suggestion? Do you want a crafting button on the buff-area? Are you asking about a script? Do you think this script feature is part of the game?
It is unclear what you are trying to improve.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It goes to see which craftsman I have on my many worlds. Since one always comes into the predicament sit wen one Falsche Wahren or Wahren verkaufe would like. That is actually my concern suggestion intended. Thanks for forwarding :up:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I have a suggestion or improvement how you like it...

In the SHOP if you buy for example Green Tea but you buy a lot and you buy them quick at some point you will get a bad luck message and you will have to wait 5 minutes so you can continue again. My suggestion is , add a button/box of amount , if you want to buy Green Tea you should have an option to add how many Green Tea's you want to buy , like this , you wont have the bad luck problem and you can easily buy lots of stuff all together very quick :)

Also out of context , will we have Football event this year as it is the World Cup , will all the quests be available again? Will there be something new as well? Anything about this?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I have a suggestion or improvement how you like it...

In the SHOP if you buy for example Green Tea but you buy a lot and you buy them quick at some point you will get a bad luck message and you will have to wait 5 minutes so you can continue again. My suggestion is , add a button/box of amount , if you want to buy Green Tea you should have an option to add how many Green Tea's you want to buy , like this , you wont have the bad luck problem and you can easily buy lots of stuff all together very quick :)

Also out of context , will we have Football event this year as it is the World Cup , will all the quests be available again? Will there be something new as well? Anything about this?
Will pass on your idea. The soccer event should take place as planned. I don't know whether there will be anything new, but I will ask :).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
just click on your avatar and it will show you your craft
a silly extra button on the playing field, with no real use? unnecessary and for my opinion? very lazy
Heartfelt thank you. Wen one what Verkaufe would like is a small hinwies good. For you it can be laziness or stupid idea. It is helpful. If you have a lot of avatars, and you want to sell something at Buff's event, you will be happy for every little thing.

eusuntguta

Private
the chests which can be bought with veteran points, are the single chests which has no updated. They are too expensive, the sets are useless, at least increase the drop for the potion of minor wisdom from loot chest, on tw-calc appear to be <0.1%, which is extremely low.