• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
well.. what is early?
InnoGames decides the time and date.... so how can they be early or late?
it's not like there is anything or anybody saying it should come or when it should come.
so.... just wait for it

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
well.. what is early?
InnoGames decides the time and date.... so how can they be early or late?
it's not like there is anything or anybody saying it should come or when it should come.
so.... just wait for it

omg what a......really now? In 2 weeks it's already duck January 2022. And winter event Samelbilder was around January 28th 29th 30th because of too early demand. Has nothing to do with InnoGames, my question is for the the-west team and not for you

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Question what comes after all upgrade? Who's Pants Guns Done? Are there no more updates then? Certainly 1 or 2 years the spook will be over with upgrade and then?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Question what comes after all upgrade? Who's Pants Guns Done? Are there no more updates then? Certainly 1 or 2 years the spook will be over with upgrade and then?
Old sets that do not scale per level will be improved. These may be improved with their regular categories, or as a whole once all of the shop items will be done.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
probably for the rest of the irish set?
and what about the 1st series of quests? will they be there?
and the first half of the irish set quests? will the be repeated?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Should be available soon.

Old quests should all be available.

But only the repeatable quests are doable? And there are some where you can do only 1x and can complete where are not Done? This is missing in the Beta Wiki External page which quests are repeatable and which only 1x goes. With a green yes or a red no

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
But only the repeatable quests are doable? And there are some where you can do only 1x and can complete where are not Done? This is missing in the Beta Wiki External page which quests are repeatable and which only 1x goes. With a green yes or a red no
I am not sure what you mean, but yes, all of the quests will be available for players to complete. For the Eire quests, I do believe they can only be completed once but we will, of course, provide all of the neccessary info in the official announcement.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
he means the standard st.p[atrick set will be available during 15 secjobs and quests
and the lucky clover set
and the eire set
and then I guess the new part? the rest of the eire set?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
This time there are 3 St. Patrick day set :P 2020, 2021 and new 2022 that gives work and how. Gut wehre wen man wider über die Werten des Set Besprechen kann. Not if new St. Patrick day set is there that again means. That is bad this and that. And so we know what it will be. Duelist, adventure, soldier or builder set or all in 1. Not how set looks like but which will be.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
he means the standard st.p[atrick set will be available during 15 secjobs and quests
and the lucky clover set
and the eire set
and then I guess the new part? the rest of the eire set?
Yes, yes and yes :P. Although I'm not exactly sure whether the new Eire quests/items will be available this year. More information will be available closer to the start date of the event.