• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Next weeks? When? After the Christmas is ending? :lol:
Last year the winter event was announced on dec 8.
2 years ago the winter event was announced on dec 10.
3 years ago the winter event was announced on dec 11.
4 years ago the winter event was announced on dec 12.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Since the Pumpkin Event was overslept, everything will be postponed for 1 week. All normal worlds started about 2 weeks too late, weighs InnoGames. Since InnoGames internal cracks have large residual problems

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
InnoGames decides events
but still players keep complaining they are late?
late according to whom??
they can also cancel events you know?
so if they can't do it in time... just cancel them then? is that what you all want?
players have missed out on some opportunities with specific sets on various reasons
but all they can complain about is to bring out back those sets... even items that have only been available once
then why didn't you get them when they were available?? that is the reason you ain't got them

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
InnoGames decides events
but still players keep complaining they are late?
late according to whom??
they can also cancel events you know?
so if they can't do it in time... just cancel them then? is that what you all want?
players have missed out on some opportunities with specific sets on various reasons
but all they can complain about is to bring out back those sets... even items that have only been available once
then why didn't you get them when they were available?? that is the reason you ain't got them

Late as in last year everything was earlier than this year BUT , a lot of people here still even if they get an answer from the CM they still keep asking on when will the event happen which is quite annoying , if the CM told you later this month/week etc etc then accept that answer and wait , in the meantime you can do something else and stop asking for it every 2 days.. You also need to understand that its not up to the CM's , they know as much as we do , maybe more sometimes but its not their decision on when an event will happen.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Is the same as with Union Set. There is also asked 1000 times and you get the same answer 1000 times. They hope a better answer comes. But hope dies if the Mod or CM answers. or when is the big update coming. has already been answered several times

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Will that be corrected? Globetrotter Waffen is incorrectly labeled. Attribute points belong up and not down. And knife is once up and once down. I don't know the globetrotter's percussion revolver because I don't have it

and

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Will that be corrected? Globetrotter Waffen is incorrectly labeled. Attribute points belong up and not down. And knife is once up and once down. I don't know the globetrotter's percussion revolver because I don't have it

and
I'll see what I can do :).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Does anyone already know what's new in January 2022? Or do you have to wait. Info will come in the new year?