• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The Lucky Clover quests should already be available in the game. Eire quests will be available a bit later.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What kind of error is that when I click on the red exclamation mark
File not found
The site configured at this address does not contain the requested file.
If this is your site, make sure that the filename case matches the URL.
For root URLs (like http://example.com/) you must provide an index.html file.
Read the full documentation for more information about using GitHub Pages.

Error.png

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
What kind of error is that when I click on the red exclamation mark
File not found
The site configured at this address does not contain the requested file.
If this is your site, make sure that the filename case matches the URL.
For root URLs (like http://example.com/) you must provide an index.html file.
Read the full documentation for more information about using GitHub Pages.

View attachment 701

Like, the name suggested, it's for TW Toolkit, which is not part of our game, so I can only advise you to contact the maker via that email address.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Like, the name suggested, it's for TW Toolkit, which is not part of our game, so I can only advise you to contact the maker via that email address.

3 TW Toolkit was installed. 2 Removed Updated and can update again and it runs reflected and red exclamation mark is gone too

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
The CM asked me what I meant. and I upload a picture here in the forum as an example and it's gone without a notification that I'm disregarding the forum rule

Demo.png

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
do some more character like the malachite knife do with the grant millenumgun swords and the rest
They are not related, if that is what you are asking. The Malachite items were given as participation prizes for past international speed worlds/ ifbc/gold rush.

Football

Sergeant
What about the old quests which are not available anymore? Pumpkin hunt, Black friday. For the new players/or who missed it they need for the achievments. Will it available again?