• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

Loki

The West Team
I think he is asking more about the Old Willow basket which is shown by @BaggyBlue
Oh, sorry. Those are part of Changelog 2.198.
You can see the picture in the announcement.
item_53350.png

i believe you are a pretty smart guy.
but right now i need to doubt this, as your answers show ignorance, arrogance and to try to fool the question by clear trolling!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Now my confusion :Thought when reading that it is about login grazing baskets and not about collection 15Sec job. Number wehre also been very nice Mr @Loki ;)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Proposal for achievements, construction failure. To simplify the. On beta have him pretty fast. Logo is beta. But on my world I do since yesterday my doctor work. Since 10:00h have motivation on 0 work 15min. Takt but the ...... does not come. I can not sit 24h from PC to get the achievement. In the night motivation rises again. In the morning must first bring to 0 to the same game beging from the beginning!

Baufehlschlag.png

Now I know why nobody likes him in my world. >> A 6 in the lottery you have faster than the part << sarcasm

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Proposal for achievements, construction failure. To simplify the. On beta have him pretty fast. Logo is beta. But on my world I do since yesterday my doctor work. Since 10:00h have motivation on 0 work 15min. Takt but the ...... does not come. I can not sit 24h from PC to get the achievement. In the night motivation rises again. In the morning must first bring to 0 to the same game beging from the beginning!

View attachment 1437

Now I know why nobody likes him in my world. >> A 6 in the lottery you have faster than the part << sarcasm

How many work points do you bring on it? Try to lower it to the minimum (1) and do with it.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Work until the motivation drops to 0 when is 0 and you add 1 hour it will not work as in 1 hour it will replenish the motivation back to 1% , when at 0% work for 15 minutes and it should be done.
I have always had the working points always too high. That's why it never worked. Only where Artbeipunkt had the same, it worked at the first 15min work. I did not know exactly what it is about. That's why I have bostet out of doubt. It is not properly communicated among colleagues

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You only get the achievement if you have 0 motivation and you build the church for 0 points. You can build the church for some points even if you are at 0 motivation. So low working points are sometimes required to build the church for 0 points with 0 motivation.
:up: :up::up: