• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Stone Gun

DeletedUser3689

I apologize if the answer to this as somewhere else, i searched and could not find it. I am wondering how do you obtain the Stone [item=100] left hand gun?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The stone is the weapon of your choice, if you haven't any other gun equipped and participate in a fort battle. therefor the stone can't be obtained any longer in any shop or by opening a chest.

DeletedUser1789

The stone is the weapon of your choice, if you haven't any other gun equipped and participate in a fort battle. therefor the stone can't be obtained any longer in any shop or by opening a chest.

If so, how some players have this stone equipped? I had see some players witch this stone equipped.

DeletedUser3689

the reason why i ask (although not beta) i saw a player on el dorado on .net with one. that server is only a couple of months old so I was confused as to how he got it.

DeletedUser3689

but they have one on the market to sell. that's caused by a bug?

DeletedUser2271

All of them were obtained by exploiting a bug.

Well i payed 25 upbs for a begginers bag and got that "bug". Equipped it and it was gone from sight after i got another gun equipped.
So i payed 25 upbs for a bug :D

Last edited by a moderator: