• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered St Patricks

DeletedUser3230

Futurama, since the announce is still not out, since it is still 1 week away, but i have a question about the prizes:
The bottles of experience. For people that are 120 those bottles doesn´t have any use, since the value cannot be calculated... will they give 1 experience to the players that are 120 or 0 experience?

Does not sound like fun - what a price to win - If it has no use - and we can not sell it.

DeletedUser2271

..maybe that's just a translation error - while the english description states something like 'x% of the experience to your next level' (can't check it right now), the original german text is 'x% Erfahrung deines Levels' - which means 'x% of the experience of your level'. So it seems to refer to your current level (that would be 43230 points in case of lvl 120) - but that leaves the question what happens to a Level 1 account with 0 points (if the potions stay without a level restriction, and if someone would be foolish enough to spend it on a low level..)

:D so it will give a fixed experience raise for each level? :D that is better than the thing it looks like on the english translation. (hope i will not get any of those from the lucky shots)

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It will increase your current level progress by x%.

I.e. if you have 300/1400 experience and you use the 10% potion, you will have 440/1400 after using it.

I don't know what it does for level 120's though ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3407

The potions seem to be bugged at the moment at level 120, it's inconclusive as to what those percentages will apply to.

DeletedUser3230

The potions seem to be bugged at the moment at level 120, it's inconclusive as to what those percentages will apply to.

No a very cool thing to win - at level 120 - so why not make it possibel to sell it. You do get a boost on the ranking list- but who cares - I would prefer not to win it - or be able to sell it on.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
No a very cool thing to win - at level 120 - so why not make it possibel to sell it. You do get a boost on the ranking list- but who cares - I would prefer not to win it - or be able to sell it on.
This could be very risky if certain individuals decide it will be a good way to accelerate less than legal activities, and you can still use the XP to compete in the rankings. Nevertheless, I'm open to suggesting it if enough people want it.

DeletedUser500

Maybe make them sellable to the travelling merchant, don't know what sale price to suggest, then level 120s can get cash instead of exp they don't need.

DeletedUser2271

This could be very risky if certain individuals decide it will be a good way to accelerate less than legal activities, and you can still use the XP to compete in the rankings. Nevertheless, I'm open to suggesting it if enough people want it.

I understand why those things should not be sold on the market... but give it a number of minimal experience for the level 120. Kinda like giving a minimal of 200 experience for each % if you would receive less than that on 1%. So the 25% would give 5000 exp for the level 120.
Or give it a value of $200 for each 1% the potion gives. So the 25% would be valued at $5000. But they could only be sold to the merchant. So, if people get them, they can sell them to the merchant for half of that prize.
Even in both of those ways, they will be the "nobody at level 120 will like to get them".

DeletedUser

This could be very risky if certain individuals decide it will be a good way to accelerate less than legal activities...
...and this risk is not given with the set items..? :blink:
(And don't think I'm against tradeable set items, too. In fact, at Christmas I was quite pleased to be able to trade 4 of my 5 AQ's hats for some items I didn't get... there is always a certain risk that a few might abuse a feature, but 'punishing' all others should be only a last resort.
Nobody would think of forbidding driving cars, just because a few people are suicidal wrong-way drivers or abuse their vehicle for a car bomb...)