• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

St. Patrick's Event 2023 - Discussion

robyxx404

Private First Class
Heisenberg disappeared after I completed Green Sky Questline and cannot access him in order to get Eire belt. :/

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
today Brewing Bad (repeatable) quest is started and I can now see Heisenberg and accept also new Eire quest for the belt

aaaaand... now that I finished Brewing Bad quest - Heisenzwerg is gone again and I can't finish the quest to get the new belt.
in other words - you still have a bug to resolve!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Again, you're intelligent, aren't you? Why and wherefore always complete the quest in the saloon at Barbiker Henry? Do you have time or is something running out of it? Sorry I have no sympathy for you

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
aaaaand... now that I finished Brewing Bad quest - Heisenzwerg is gone again and I can't finish the quest to get the new belt.
in other words - you still have a bug to resolve!
if this bug actually exists you should postpone the event on live servers until you fix it because it will cost many players the new items..

p.s. actually fix it , make sure its fixed.

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
Again, you're intelligent, aren't you? Why and wherefore always complete the quest in the saloon at Barbiker Henry? Do you have time or is something running out of it? Sorry I have no sympathy for you

LOL :roll:
I am not in beta to get sympathy from you or anyone else. it's beta, it's for testing - I am trying to identify bugs, it was done on purpose.
you're intelligent, aren't you? you do understand the purpose of beta when it comes to software development? :no:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
LOL :roll:
I am not in beta to get sympathy from you or anyone else. it's beta, it's for testing - I am trying to identify bugs, it was done on purpose.
you're intelligent, aren't you? you do understand the purpose of beta when it comes to software development? :no:
Upsi have forgotten! I'm also on the beta loitering :njub: because it was already mentioned above that Heisser (fruit dwarf) Heisszwerg is only open with Henry Quest. Have first the belt Erledigt. I have my Green Sky success on 20. 03. 2014 :njub:

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
I think beta in this game rarely has anything to do with actual testing.
Most feedback from here is ignored anyway, most bugs and stuff people disagree with go usually live no matter what.
Beta is pretty much normal server with one week earlier releases and cheaper nuggets

indeed, both the players and InnoGames did everything in their power to make the original purpose of this world obsolete.
but that is not the reason to call someone stupid if they don't take this world seriously...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
What happens to those who finished the first half of the set and couldn't farm clover at all in the last event? Will we be rewarded in any way? If we had left an item uncompleted, we could still collect clovers, but we had no way of knowing that.
Any answers on this? @Loki

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
as far as I recall
the clover items will be available until the quests get completed?
so until then you can gather clovers
finish the eire missions and all clover missions will be gone too