• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

St. Patrick's Day event feedback

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It's not that we aim for players to not be able to complete this in one year, but in the event that some do not manage to do so, there's the option to do it next year. Players should be able to complete the set this year with reasonable effort.

quis

Private First Class
It's not that we aim for players to not be able to complete this in one year, but in the event that some do not manage to do so, there's the option to do it next year. Players should be able to complete the set this year with reasonable effort.
That's the point. Reasonable! but with this effort of more than 24 hours a day of work plus adventures, duels and fortbattles this is impossible!

asdf124

Private First Class
That's the point. Reasonable! but with this effort of more than 24 hours a day of work plus adventures, duels and fortbattles this is impossible!
Let's be real, pretending we have 20k players in a world is long gone. Its not impossible, just takes too much work that isn't worthwhile compared to if we had these back when there was 20k players in a world. You could have 2-6 battles a day with no issue except for overfilling.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Now so many (non-FF'er) people joins Fort Battles but just to scream "Flag, Flag, Get it over with asap" by disregarding the people who actually cares about them..
I guess they still think they can get the whole set by saving 10-20 minutes :roll:

Apparently this game has been filled with too many Reward/Quest/Event obsessed casuals that only but only cares about those instead of "properness" and quality, even if those truly suck and don't worth anything.
Sad.

That being said, I don't believe that they are the ones bringing the most money.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

The flag rushes are annoying. Obviously this is more of a community fault rather than bad planning from InnoGames, but perhaps it's better to disable flag on awesomia in the future, or save everyone some time and just give us 75 free coins every 2 days, instead of a flag rushed battle. Awesomia battles would be better if players could not pick which side to join - the game placed you on the side that needs you.

This game made peak money when fort battles were at their peak. Fighters drove the game economically because it was a fun game to play. Over time sets heavily began favouring duellers then generally any damage dealers, and now no one has fun because there's not enough players to tank, and those that do still tank can't even last 1 round in some cases.

PvP died and they can't fix it on production servers because that involves removing a set people have paid real money for, and merging worlds that seems like a taboo subject for innogames.

So theres no quality PvP, and no reason to spend money to be the best PvE'er in the west :njub:

Last edited by a moderator:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
All new sets are pointless if you are playing dead server like i do tbh and all you can do is look at them cuz no reason ot wear them ever. Like why im playing multiplayer game to collect products all day only. And server merge is joke, no move for a years even tho the servers are literally dead and you are unable to duel/fort battle on it at all.
Thing is i seen a few "new" players that chose my dead server (not sure if they liked name or what) to try this game, and they are like "dead game" and they dont give it even chance thanks to this. So InnoGames is literally losing even some potentionally new players on keeping dead servers alive lmao.

DeletedUser500

The only migration route on the flagship server of the game is out from world 1, with like 100 players left and should have closed 4 years ago.
The choices for fort fighters on .net are between an old world colorado, that fills their battles with lots of high level offliners, or a newer one unfortunately with up to 3 low quality battles per day, which kinda died when the newest world was opened and half the player base left.
Both of these worlds can only benefit from migration, boosting online numbers in battles, and giving duellers more targets. I can only imagine other servers have similar issues from what I've read over the last 2 years specifically. People want to play on active worlds but aren't willing to give up their beloved characters or start again to do it.

Personally I wish the "recommended" world on servers was the most active PvP world rather than the newest one or whatever it is now, giving new players the best experience possible before they decide to take a dive into the perpetual disappointment of opening a new world before the last one has had a chance to hit its peak.

Deleted User - 115745

will be this set auctionable and upragdeable?, because we can make coins to buy some extra items...if not what we can do with coins left?

DeletedUser4238

i will never join another world again. 4 worlds is way too much for me and this event proved it

ancoonbar

Private
If this event comes back next year, maybe make something that we can trade excessive coins for something else (e.g. bonds) if you already have all the parts.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
They will put the set parts in the SHOP later, expecting players to spend Nuggets to complete the set, as it cant be completed by normal means
The Devs must think we are stupid
The West has now turned into back to back Events
As soon as this one is over the Easter Event starts right after and off we go again
i'm sure the Devs are working on another Event to start right after the Easter Event ends
I'm done with this bullcrap and I will not be participating
If everyone stopped participating in these Events, maybe the Lead Community Manager would stop serving up all this useless garbage
Just as I predicted