• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

St. Patrick's Day event feedback

Hopeful

Reservist
I live in North America midnight iserver time is in the afternoon or late afternoon. The only time to work on the quests is the time when someone comes home from work until they go to bed.

OneTouch

Private First Class
First of all this event is such a waste of time! 4-7 hours of work for 2 coins, 4 coins to huge amount of low drop rate products(10 lotus blossom, 10 crab meat and some other commons), 5 coins to a NPC duel at ghost town, 10 coins for one-hit KO and 10 for the fort battle competed? Seriously? With pre arranged duels and empty fort battles you can win more than hours of work, thats brilliant. I was thinking none of events can be worse than collecting 925 peacock feathers but hey InnoGames heard me finally.

DeletedUser4681

As 2.120 announcement states, we need to participate in battles IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MAP to get coins.
Is there actually any difference in battles, in center or not, and do we get different rewards?
Does reward depend on a survival or a victory or anything else?
1583854385644.png

'Cause what we do see is 10 coins for ANY battle COMPLETED.
1583854509571.png

ancoonbar

Private
As 2.120 announcement states, we need to participate in battles IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MAP to get coins.
Is there actually any difference in battles, in center or not, and do we get different rewards?
Does reward depend on a survival or a victory or anything else?
View attachment 267

'Cause what we do see is 10 coins for ANY battle COMPLETED.
View attachment 268

Indeed, one of the quests you can do for coins is that one where you just need to participate in any Fort battle.
With the special Fort battle in Awesomia you get a [Fort battle case of gold coins] which contains 75 coins as an extra reward if you participate.

DeletedUser4681

With the special Fort battle in Awesomia you get a [Fort battle case of gold coins] which contains 75 coins as an extra reward if you participate.

THANKS! This is the best answer for me!
Actually, all my heap of words was about this 75-coin-case :)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
event is 21 days on regular servers? isn't that just nonsense?
I count 63 coins today.
21x63 = 1323 so you already need 1 awesomnia fight?
everyday there is to much labor jobs so you will miss at least 1 a day is 2 coins
forget the one hit duel of 10 coins thats just idiotic
so you got 51 left x 21 days = 1071
so you need at least 4 awesomnia fights to get the set?
but.....
you also do have to have all the prods and items needed in invent to clear the labor missions.
so at least 95% of all the player of all communities will not be able to get the complete set.

who is the responsible one for the very huge calculation mistake?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You do indeed have to attend one or more battles to complete the set this year, but that should be relatively easy to do on most worlds. If you don't manage to complete the set, you can complete it next year.

DeletedUser500

Pls don't run this event next year if you still won't take feedback.

I don't know a single player who wants back-to-back-to-back constant events, that we can't even complete in 1 year. People won't play this and then you'll get mad at the community and take away christmas again. /s