• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

St. Patrick Event Fort Battles

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

Are you in need of more golden coins to help with getting your favorites items from the event? Then don't miss out on our Fort Battles! Schedule below:

• Alamogordo- Friday, March 18th at 1800 (Server Time)
  • Enewetak- Friday, March 18th at 1900 (Server Time)
  • Prize: Fort Battle Case of Gold Coins

The reward is the same for both winners and losers, so be sure to balance out both sides and have a fun battle!

Hope to see you there,
Your The West Team

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Thanks for your feedbacks. Please keep in mind that, this topic is only for Beta worlds, so discussing other server issues should be posted on the respective forums of the server. We are always trying to help or solve any problems that our players have, so if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to send us a support ticket.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I have a question. if you bought all the irelend items, can't you do missions that give you clovers anymore? If so, doesn't that seem unfair to those who did this compared to those who intentionally left an item unpurchased to farm clovers for next year?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I have a question. if you bought all the irelend items, can't you do missions that give you clovers anymore? If so, doesn't that seem unfair to those who did this compared to those who intentionally left an item unpurchased to farm clovers for next year?

I also have to wait 1 year to have the rest of the Irish set complete. Have also purchased golden shamrocks all in the store