• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

St. Patrick 2021 Discussion

TakiZ0

Reservist
”We have created a new powerful set for you, from which you can obtain 5 items this year, and the remaining ones in the upcoming years! ”
Wow... Can I ask why ? Is this the new strategy ? Give some items now (see Curling set) and sell the rest for nuggets later ?
I bet the whole set will be available in a future sale for nuggets (in 2021 of course).
Honestly, you should rethink the whole mixing skills for sets and bonuses thing. I mean, who wants % Product drop on a dueling set ? Who came up with this ? Who requested this ?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Only 5 items will be available this year as the set is very powerful. The rest will be available in next year's event in order to keep somewhat of a balance :).

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I see duel weapon damage on 150 lvl is 158-168,Or im wrong? If its case then Yea very powerfull.
Also set bonuses might be nice overall, but still we should be able to pick 6 items instead of 5 so ppl can actually choose full clothing right now atleast or go for weapons+ride. And for the other one wait that "one year".
EDIT: I love design of items once again tho x3

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Does that mean that the rest of the set won´t be available on sale like it was the case with Lucky set the last year?
Only the items that can be obtained from the quests may be used in sales for this year. To answer your question, no, the full set will not be on sale during this event

I see duel weapon damage on 150 lvl is 158-168,Or im wrong? If its case then Yea very powerfull.
Also set bonuses might be nice overall, but still we should be able to pick 6 items instead of 5 so ppl can actually choose full clothing right now atleast or go for weapons+ride. And for the other one wait that "one year".
EDIT: I love design of items once again tho x3
I will pass it on :)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
if I stand correct?
the 5 main missions are the ones that give you the set items?
cause last year, to get that lucky clover set? was peanuts.
but I liked the way it was done
still got 460 coins on my main.... so maybe start upgrading something, cause it aint auctionable?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
I mean i already told u 2 weeks ago that u have added trash again .. and now ... its even more trashy cause of this shitty concept... i told u 2 or 3 times ... better change the person who is responsible for the west... cause this person only makes trash...

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
those weekly missions? are they only available once a week? so a total of 3 times in event
those 48 hours missions? available every 48 hours? so a total of 11 times in event?

Deleted User - 117528

Personal note this set should focus more on appearance than tactics bcs soldier with premium are kinda hard to defeat bcs there are no sets with enough appearance to combat that.
Everything else seems fine!

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
those weekly missions? are they only available once a week? so a total of 3 times in event
those 48 hours missions? available every 48 hours? so a total of 11 times in event?
Some quests last longer than a day, some only last for 24 hours. The full info is in the official announcement :)

DeletedUser500

While we can't scrutinise too much without seeing both the individual clothing bonuses (since the set bonuses, at what I'm assuming are for all 11 pieces, aren't that special compared to existing sets like Lucky Clover and Vaquero) and the content of the quests which is always rough since we lost the QA engineer, I'm extremely wary of making self-proclaimed super sets.

It either means you're resetting the power creep with this level as the absolute maximum (which will enable desperately needed balancing, fantastic), or you'll expand it further past this point to push gambling spins on the tombolas since the nuggeters will be on an even playing field (which is my assumption and fear).

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
well... looking at the missions for the new st.patricks event?
everybody at InnoGames are freaking idiots
that one hit??? was peanuts compared with the crap they got now
highest damage in fg???
sole survivor of a fort battle?
3 one hits?
so InnoGames is really destroying the game right now.
no braincells available at InnoGames

TadschMahal

Sergeant
And btw... '' We have created a new powerful set for you '' thats what u said in the annoucment - and this sentence isnt even true cause its not a powerful duel set - its just a trash one - it isnt even overpowered or something like that - josephines set is 100x better and was ''easy'' to get ... i think even vaq and cow set are even better than this trash set :D

and yeah now u are saying -- mimimi - its not only for dueling its also for other things - but we all know that this is total crap ;)

Last edited by a moderator: