• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Spring Sale Discussion

TadschMahal

Sergeant
those prices are ridiculous high for those old sets ... inn0 is greedy.... spring sale ... selling SUMMER chest and HAWAIIN chest ... looks more like summer than spring .. makes sense ... like always we only get the trash sets in the sale like last time .. there are still good ones but not this ones .....

the summer set for exapample is from 2014 ... and u still asking 4500??!!! nuggets
for the biggest summer chest ? i mean i dont want it but its just insane ... the set is bad and old ...but maybe its not as trashy as the whole year so far^^

selling the millenium gun ect for 750 nuggets ?? u serious ?? u just added them things in chests and gave all player the chest for free at valentines event ... and now u want to rip off ur players like that ?

Red Dead James

Reservist
Dear CM,

If it's possible, put more usable sets to shop like these:
Deputy chef, soccer fan's, golden horse, etc..

I understand you want to favor to collectors, but for example Florida (West HU) there are some old-new (restarter) player who want to reach goals (earn lvl 150, be stronger in fort battles...) faster and they can buy nuggets for usable items.

Please, think about it,
and I'm hoping positive reaction.

Red

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Dear CM,

I understand you want to favor to collectors, but for example Florida (West HU) there are some old-new (restarter) player who want to reach goals (earn lvl 150, be stronger in fort battles...) faster and they can buy nuggets for usable items.

Please, think about it,

Red
they wont do it u dont even have to ask .... inn0 dosnt care bout what their players want

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Dear CM,

Please, think about it,

Red
It is unlikely that any new items will be added to the announced sale however, some of the sets you have mentioned may be available in future sales.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
I wanted to spend some nuggets but seeing a mess lately with new half finished set for St. Pat´s event, outdated and overpriced sets coming for the sale and new sets with wrong skills assigned, why bother..

Last edited:

Red Dead James

Reservist
@JustAMoment @Miss Florida 5 points to Griffindor. :D

@Al35ul CM then why do you need our feedbacks? Why don't you just create an announcement and nothing else? These things we wrote are possible to do. I think this sale is a 5 minutes job from your side, because there are no new items and no complicated codewritings, so why don't you have 5 more minutes to listen to the players, who keep the game alive and I don't want to use bad words, but who give salary to InnoGames's employers.

Thanks for your attention.

TadschMahal

Sergeant

@Al35ul CM then why do you need our feedbacks? Why don't you just create an announcement and nothing else? These things we wrote are possible to do. I think this sale is a 5 minutes job from your side, because there are no new items and no complicated codewritings, so why don't you have 5 more minutes to listen to the players, who keep the game alive and I don't want to use bad words, but who give salary to InnoGames's employers.

they dont have 5 more minuets cause the 5 minuets they worked are even too much for those poor inn0g@ames employees

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member

I have passed on your feedback :)

Deleted User - 117528

If new sets are going to be added on sale please consider deputy chef's set.

Newez

Reservist
I don't understand why Union Officer wasn't in SALE since the first time...

So people like me who wasn't playing by the time it was realeased are screwed and can't get the set till 5 years in the future when it's useless?
If you "wondered" that it's too OP (:njub:) you shoud've made it NOT UPGRADABLE like bear set and could rotate it every third sale too...

CowGirl

Reservist
For the moment, I’m waiting for the set I won on the speed server. It takes time to name the winners. I am like Saint Thomas, I believe what I see. Until I have my share, I will no longer pay for this game.