1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Splitting Duel Mot Feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by HelenBack, Jan 28, 2014.

Share This Page

1. HelenBack

HelenBack Private First Class

I agree... It will make things worse. Especially for those just starting out.

Also, for those who don't think duelers should be able to duel fort fighters, workers, non-duelers in general... Each player has his part to play in the grand scheme of the game.

Those who are skilled to only fort fight go from battle to battle and maybe do the odd job in between. Duelers from the enemy alliance SHOULD be dueling the fort fighters to help their own fort fighters for the upcoming battle. So many high HP tanks these days... It's quite sad actually. Anyways, why shouldn't the opposing side be able to duel the fort fighters to help reduce their enemy's HP prior to battle? Do you really think that in real life (cuz peeps keep saying in the real West.. etc...), a dueler would see an enemy fort fighter and say to him/herself... "Ooh... I see an enemy! Oh wait... (s)he's a fort fighter... I can't duel them! It wouldn't be right!"...? Hell no! They would shoot them down in cold blood!

The Dueling Towns... Well those can be one of the many gangs of outlaws that plagued the Wild West. Again... Do you think they would look at someone working in their field picking corn and walk by because they weren't a dueler? No... They would kill them and steal every last item they could from them.

The Workers/Adventurers... They all play their part too... Gathering items or building up the town. Just because they are peaceful does not mean that they would be left alone by outlaws or enemies of their town/country (alliance).

If NPC dueling will no longer reduce regular Dueling mot anymore... You will see MORE low-level target/victim dueling by duelers who are trying to keep their mot down.

Why do some want their dueling level low? So they can continue to help their alliance/town attack their enemies to help win the upcoming battle.

Yes, there are some that duel to the extreme... That does not mean you should ruin the game for those duelers that are Zero Mot dueling for reasons other than picking on defenseless peeps.

I'm asking you to please... reconsider this move... It will not help. If anything, those zero mots that you fear so much will find a way to continue to be a royal pain to their victims. All it will do is force many other duelers to give up the game... A game that was based on dueling... That many duelers in the past have paid the way to success for the West. Please do not forget those who have supported you from the very beginning.
    :tumble:

2. father jack

father jack Private First Class

This is starting to sound like fixing forts? HP is still the best! Stop conning people and give them what they want.

3. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Why do zero mot duelers get years to fall in line with regular duelers?
    Why cant the duel motivation be set at 50% minimum now, to bring them on par a lot sooner
    They have been bullies for long enough and something more drastic needs to be done

So Zero Mot Duelers get years to fall inline with regular duelers and players that don't want to duel, get screwed by removing Job KO's
    Don't you think that that's a quite inequitable
    Why are you pandering to Zero Mot Duelers again?
    How about leaving the Job KO alone until Zero Mot Duelers catch up to regular duelers

4. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

It's not often I get to say this, but I agree 100% with Iceman