• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Soldier unfair bonus + other inbalances

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
and every non-dueler will remember you for crapping up the game only for duelers
if you got so few players to attack? then dueling on your world ain"t that good
so why change something for only a few? cause if there where more duelers? they would all stick around the same batch of levels
and be able to attack eachother.
if not? you only have a handfull of duelers

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
On my main server duellers are low level and they only duel few times a day sometimes few times per week and mantain their very low level. If you start attacking them, they will start duel more often. They will ask for help from their town and you will have a lot of duels. On my main server at least 30 people reskill on duel because they were attacked and they keep attacking each other making duels interesting. I cannot help my town because i am high level and trust me, i tried everything. I avoided high level players, i only attack duellers with 10% motivation, but my duel level keeps rising. This potion will help a lot. If you don't want to be attacked you can get KO once every 3 days, but don't ruin other people fun with such comments. Wild west was about duels not church construction or whatever you're doing there. KEEP THE PVP ALIVE!

DeletedUser500

lmao Imagine telling an old school dueller, from the zero motivation days, that they will have to lose most of their duels on purpose (which is arguably against the rules of the game, and it's certainly going to annoy the player you lose to if they are at full motivation) or else they will run out of opponents.

I'm happy enough for people to self-KO on me, I like the KO stats and it's just the only way PvE-ers can be in a town without getting duelled. I do, however, take issue with some njub shifting their burden of bad motivation management onto me without even having the decency to make it competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If you want to lose xp you have to have high motivation. And you lose 3 times less xp than you win. So if i want to intentionally lose duels and also want to duel for fun (so to win) i will win more xp than i lose. It's not worth it. Lower the motivation, lower the xp lost.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
:pifpaf:Get dueled too! That's why I'm not crying. When I don't want to be dueled. then you go out of town. It's a game. There are those who only duel for success 1st place and 1st place in the hall of fame. It doesn't do more than that. That's why you don't get trophies and medals. Only the success of 1st place and 1st place in the hall of fame no longer

Guiri

Corporal
Losing duels on purpose in not considered pushing. Talking with another player before a duel to determine the outcome of the duel is illegal but you can run around the map and duel as many as you want with fist or bible without doing anything against the rules. If this was against the rules I assume it would be against the rules to duel someone when you aren't wearing your best duel gear as well, or even duelling someone you have no chance of winning against. It's 100% the same principle. Good luck enforcing that.

Pushing is when one person creates an account to only feed another player. I really don't understand how this could even be related to duelling. It appears that many players use this word for anything they don't like without even understand the meaning of it. Even talking with another player to determine a duel beforehand would not be correct use of the word, but yes it would be against the rules. I have never partaken in such activity and will never do so.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Losing duels on purpose in not considered pushing. Talking with another player before a duel to determine the outcome of the duel is illegal but you can run around the map and duel as many as you want with fist or bible without doing anything against the rules. If this was against the rules I assume it would be against the rules to duel someone when you aren't wearing your best duel gear as well, or even duelling someone you have no chance of winning against. It's 100% the same principle. Good luck enforcing that.

Pushing is when one person creates an account to only feed another player. I really don't understand how this could even be related to duelling. It appears that many players use this word for anything they don't like without even understand the meaning of it. Even talking with another player to determine a duel beforehand would not be correct use of the word, but yes it would be against the rules. I have never partaken in such activity and will never do so.

I dare you to come in GR servers and try to duel someone with a bible or your fists and not get banned :)

Guiri

Corporal
So anyone duelling with bible gets banned there? Sounds like the mods are of low quality. But you can duel with a weapon that makes 15 damage and get away with it? How much damage do you have to make to not be banned? Why is even bible allowed on GR servers if you arent allowed to use it?

Many questions...obviously with those kind of mods I imagine you would even get banned for asking.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
So anyone duelling with bible gets banned there? Sounds like the mods are of low quality. But you can duel with a weapon that makes 15 damage and get away with it? How much damage do you have to make to not be banned? Why is even bible allowed on GR servers if you arent allowed to use it?

Many questions...obviously with those kind of mods I imagine you would even get banned for asking.
Losing on purpose with the sole reason of lowering your duel level is not pushing.

I dare you to come in GR servers and try to duel someone with a bible or your fists and not get banned :)
Sounds a bit exaggerated:huh:

DeletedUser500

Wiki Team <--- Here is the team responsible for Wiki errors
none of them are wiki editors anymore lol

Losing on purpose with the sole reason of lowering your duel level is not pushing.
I said it arguably was, and I still would argue that it's circumventing a game feature designed to limit duellists opponents to other duellers, and a very minor point that it's "pushing" my duel level up when I don't necessarily want it, by pre-determining the outcome of the duel.
Most of all it is against the spirit of duelling/the wild west/competitive player verses player game-play.
As for the Greeks, it would be ludicrously tragic to ban anyone who simply wants to participate in the games' potentially wonderful PvP, and so we need a better way to ensure players have enough opponents so this "de-levelling" strategy can gtfo.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why is there no city where the duelists meet and would like to duel? Even opponents like bandits. Where there are also opponents? Like a quest. So only those who are dueled will rate where the city is located and registered. Similar to Fort Kampf WM. All 2 years duel World Cup and other worlds duels. Reward money, set, chests (buffs and such)