• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Soccer event 2020 discussion

Deleted User - 114704

Any chance the red soccer set will be available again?
What about the people that already have the blue soccer set? It's not upgradable nor tradable so there's not really any use to get a second one.
The older soccer set items aren't tradable either, will this change?

Artem124

Sergeant
yea old soccer set isnt really good anymore.. when i heard soccer set.. i thought bout the newer one!.. and i already got the blue soccer set so useless to have 2!

bidliz

Private
Screenshot_20200608_100345.png

Wait. You mean 0.5%, right? Because if this is real, plyr will have 750% speed only from 1 item, and the most powerfull set give much less speed (gringo).

If this is true, will be less than 1 minutes the east-west side of the map, so it means you guys don't have to make better sets for running, and no one will use that 20000% buff anymore.

DeletedUser500

We have to collect Red cards for a "soccer" event? Are we role-playing as Alfredo Morelos or the referee? Maybe it should have been "Collect Footballs" or something :njub:

Nice event though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha.1

Private First Class
I sincerely hope these will be fixed before they appear in the regular servers, if they can't be fixed by then, no need to rush the update - just ensure it's fixed first before release on the regular worlds. I know this is common sense for any company, but I feel this should be pointed out for this company.

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
@Leones Hello, are the red cards supposed to keep dropping after you've hit the "I have the autographs of the best red team players!"? I noticed I got my 251st red card today and the achievement is missing from my Achievement>Events area.

I mean, I'm, happy to keep getting cards :) Was it reset for some reason?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 12.29.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 12.29.33 PM.png
    352.6 KB · Views: 20