• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Small and Large Heart Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I have noticed that the Small and Large Heart Bags expire in 18 Days, which is only half way through the Event
Will there be an option to purchase another Small and Large Heart Bag, when they expire in 18 days?

I don't know if anyone noticed that I started this thread and I still haven't gotten an answer :(

Last edited:
I'd rather see the expiration time fixed to last the event!!.
If I recall the day of the dead flower baskets also expired before the event. If they aren't good for the entire event, then there is no point buying them, I'm not rich enough to buy extras just to make it through an event.
Not rich enough to buy nuggets with RL money since I am retired and on a fixed income, so I realize I don't matter to InnoGames.

DeletedUser1406

Wrong!
Also on live worlds the bags expired after 18 days even it wasn't end of the event.
Well probably cos the event only lasted for 18 days :p. From what I remember they were always planned to last for the entire period of the event.

DeletedUser3679

Well probably cos the event only lasted for 18 days :p.
Definitely not, most of the players weren't able to use the big bag at the last day of the event. :p

From what I remember they were always planned to last for the entire period of the event.
That's funny, because German support told the players that InnoGames did it on purpose that the bags could be used 18 times only and it doesn't matter that the event last longer.

DeletedUser500

If i remember correctly, the bags end early on beta, because the event runs for a week (or so) extra.

DeletedUser3679

If i remember correctly, the bags end early on beta, because the event runs for a week (or so) extra.
Yes, events on beta runs normally longer than on live worlds but this doesn't matter. It is a general problem because the bags come to live worlds with exact same restrictions of 18 days and cause problems/limitations.

It would be no problem if such bags would expire after 40 or 60 days because after end of the event you cannot use the hearts/flowers etc. anymore.
So the question is why InnoGames made such unreasonable limitation.

DeletedUser500

Yes, events on beta runs normally longer than on live worlds but this doesn't matter. It is a general problem because the bags come to live worlds with exact same restrictions of 18 days and cause problems/limitations.

It would be no problem if such bags would expire after 40 or 60 days because after end of the event you cannot use the hearts/flowers etc. anymore.
So the question is why InnoGames made such unreasonable limitation.
Fair enough :p

DeletedUser3679

Error margin of few hours, good enough for me :P. This would only happen if you got it early, anyway.
I don't like such useless comments by a supporter. It doesn't matter if it is good enough for you, at the end it's still a "bug" and cost the players hearts (and maybe a reward on the last day). :p
Maybe you could seriously comment my question instead: "It would be no problem if such bags would expire after 40 or 60 days because after end of the event you cannot use the hearts/flowers etc. anymore. So the question is why InnoGames made such unreasonable limitation?"

Why should you buy "Large Heart Bag" ? Can't make 180.000 Hearts for all rewards ?
180.000 Hearts / 40 Days = 4.500 Hearts per Day. Easy...
Keep in mind that the event last so long on Beta only, on live worlds it will be much shorter.

DeletedUser1406

I don't like such useless comments by a supporter. It doesn't matter if it is good enough for you, at the end it's still a "bug" and cost the players hearts (and maybe a reward on the last day). :p
Maybe you could seriously comment my question instead: "It would be no problem if such bags would expire after 40 or 60 days because after end of the event you cannot use the hearts/flowers etc. anymore. So the question is why InnoGames made such unreasonable limitation?"
It's theoretically not a bug. This is how the bag was designed by whoever made the item. The event lasted 18 days (+1 extra week on zz) and therefore you could use the bag 18 times with a cooldown of 24 (or 23, can't remember) hours. Why did they make this limitation? I have no clue, I wasn't here and did not have this position when they did :p. The person that did it is probably no longer around either. I was just told that the bag is supposed to last for the entire period of the tombola, which it does, except for few cases where it expires a few hours earlier (not even a day). If anything they could probably add an extra day, so those persons will have the chance to use it again and don't have the item expire before the end of the event. I'll suggest that myself, but I don't guarantee it'll actually happen :p

DeletedUser3679

It's theoretically not a bug. This is how the bag was designed by whoever made the item. [...] I was just told that the bag is supposed to last for the entire period of the tombola, which it does, except for few cases where it expires a few hours earlier (not even a day).
Well, of course it is a bug. Descripion of the item clearly tells players that the bag can be used every 24h hours during the event (and that means whole event). Actually, the bag doesn't fulfill this for the entire event period.
Nothing to see about "item can be used 18 days only". You see, bag is designed to have a bug :p

The event lasted 18 days (+1 extra week on zz) and therefore you could use the bag 18 times with a cooldown of 24 (or 23, can't remember) hours. [...] If anything they could probably add an extra day, so those persons will have the chance to use it again and don't have the item expire before the end of the event.
Well, if an event last longer than 18/19 days (e.g. 21 days as for some events in the past) and bag is designed for 18 days only, the problem and heart loss became bigger and bigger (Beta doesn't matter, I'm talking about the problems coming to live worlds).
I really don't understand why these items aren't designed for 60 days life time to avoid any problems. Even if you can "use" the bag after end of event the event currency doesn't count and has no effect.

I'll suggest that myself, but I don't guarantee it'll actually happen :p
Thank you, keep my fingers crossed. Looking forward the "official" reply.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I have noticed that the Small and Large Heart Bags expire in 18 Days, which is only half way through the Event
Will there be an option to purchase another Small and Large Heart Bag, when they expire in 18 days?

I don't know if anyone noticed that I started this thread and I still haven't gotten an answer :(
I have had to reply to my own thread to get my question noticed
Am I going to get a reply or am I being ignored?

DeletedUser1406

I have had to reply to my own thread to get my question noticed
Am I going to get a reply or am I being ignored?
I'm pretty sure you got your question answered in game minutes after you complained about this. As long as the item will be on the store you'll be able to buy it, at least theoretically.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I'm pretty sure you got your question answered in game minutes after you complained about this. As long as the item will be on the store you'll be able to buy it, at least theoretically.
I'm pretty sure you could have answered my question 5 days ago to avoid my frustration of being ignored :(

Status
Not open for further replies.