• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Skill ranking

Simple:
Show aiming and evasion in skill rankings
1) hp resistances and tactics could be considered more important than evasion these days.
2)top 10 fighters in aim/evasion are probably never going to fight each other.
3) if all skills are visible then those should be or its unfair. Or remove all PvP skills then from rankings.
4) you can guess about how much skill points one has based on the clothes hes wearing.

John Wick

Private First Class
3) if all skills are visible then those should be or its unfair. Or remove all PvP skills then from rankings.
4) you can guess about how much skill points one has based on the clothes hes wearing.

That's the point. I will never understand why is it so important to show a ranking for Skillpoints? For what? Who cares how much Construction points you have
In the meantime I can only use the top 10 rankings to determine who has distributed his points and how much he has left over from my opponents.:whistle:
We should just remove such an unnecessary ranking. So the duels may become more interesting and everyone would have an unpredictable individual skill for themselves. No matter if you are skilled for Fort Battle or for Duels.