• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Skill question

• Thread starter DeletedUser4178
  • Start date

DeletedUser4178

Hello guys

I currently aspires to a reskill as duelist. In the meantime, things have changed, which is why i ask you for help^^.

I went through the duel rankings on different worlds and have found that they are often dominated by resistance duelists. I regularly take part in FKs lately and in future also like to get the installer archivments.

I was able to complete the strangers set, what I believe is a solid base. If you are of the opinion, resistance is futile, pls tell me.

With LV 150 (currently I am 115) would stand me about 485 FP & 180 AP available.

As I said I have absolutely no idea, but i tried to skill this way:

AP:
100 AP on Blue
80 AP on red

FP:
150 reflex
150 toughness
80 locations
100 occurrence

Does it make sense? What are the mistakes? Is there a "formula" in which a percentage of the FP / AP should be distributed? What would you adapt / change?

I'd appreciate your help very much. Thank you very much and see you later.

PS sorry 4 my bad english^^

DeletedUser500

Basically, the strongest tombola duelling clothes are the resistance sets, that's why you see them as the top ranked duellers on most servers. Personally I prefer a high damage shooting build to break resisters, which leaves me venerable to dodgers, however, so make sure you think about that.

No one duelling build can beat all other duelling builds, and there are many ways to duel. On the server that you're playing on, take a look at the Vigor and Shooting rankings, that will tell you how much toughness and reflex you will need to resist the best damage duellers there, or alternatively you can look at the Toughness and Reflex rankings to ensure that your vigor or shooting will beat the best resisters. (your skill points + clothes is the number that matters)

Your skills will depend a lot on your clothes, but generally if i'm a shooter, i'll have all AP in Dexterity and my SP will be mostly in shooting and aiming, with a little bit in resistance or dodge (depending on the clothes i have). You'll also have to manage your HP, having it too low will get you killed too easily.

DeletedUser4178

Hei Lulu Thanks much for your post :)

I would prefer this skill . To me it 's not just about being duelist . I think that the resistance skill, is a good way to combine build and fortbattles. I was looking for something and found it here, what do you think ?:

Melee Duelers (Resistance)

Attribute Points: Mostly in Strength, Optional in Mobility, Optional in Charisma
Skill Points: Vigor, Toughness, Reflex, Aim

% Distribution:
Attribute Points
100% Strength

Skill Points
20% Toughness
55% Reflex
25% Aim

Does yellow matter for resistance skill?

DeletedUser500

That looks like a fairly standard resistance build, should work fine. The Yellow skills don't matter for resistance at all, they give bonuses to the attacker if their appearance is higher than the defender's tactics, and the defender gets an aiming bonus if his tactics is higher than attacker's appearance.

All strength is a good way to duel and fort fight on the same world, good luck :)