• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Situation of the Game

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Chests as reward with revamped system / or any other reward should be bringed into FF. Now it feels simply as non rewarding aspect of game.
Option 1 potential reward - Wooden, Iron,Steel along with Unique and Unique Precious. Hell even something like fortbattles bag (based on x-mas bags) would be cool as reward with some mix of rewards in him.) There would be % of players that would get random chest after battle, everyone would get the same chance to obtain it no matter dodge/aim/dmg.
Option 2 would be for InnoGames to make simply new unique chest only for chests similiar to Awesomia battle ones that would be dropping randomly with everyone getting some chance of getting it after battle.
Option 3 could be to just raise EXP up to 10k(for future lvl cap) and UPD reward up to max 50-100(from current 25) per battle so you atleast feel you got anything and know you can buy something nice in shop for it without problems.
Option 4 Any bonus % REWARD with some probability to drop.

Current battles are really hard for Attacking side to get people when you usually know the outcome (now after x-mas it got much worse with +2 cortinas on 200% more people) so it would give some motivation to more people to join both sides and atleast it wouldnt feel like 30+ minutes for 6k exp and 10 upd.

I think reward changes should come even if FF will get some formula changes/tower nerfs along with future upgrades, because forts in the end dont have that big of value anymore on its own and it needs to attract players somehow.

Battles
in general as stated many times before needs rebalance with formula/bonuses.

Adventure would be really cool to get PvE mode with the bear as boss there (which was in testing no idea why it dropped i would take even the beta version which looked nice enough imho lol) so players can finish it once it appears in some quests much easier and with less toxicity.

Class balance well thats another topic.. too, much needed thing and it would bring some new fresh status for game if devs can bring something nice and usefull or atleast balanced it a little bit.

Duels honestly as dueller myself with active duel build except sometimes its really huge RNG i feel like its working as intended, so i dont see much need for change except maybe duel level which should go lower much faster for non duelling if nothing else.

So im really hoping something will change because it would be shame to let game die just because it didnt get properly updated which is much needed.

Have a nice day and wish you best.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Chests as reward with revamped system / or any other reward should be bringed into FF. Now it feels simply as non rewarding aspect of game.
Option 1 potential reward - Wooden, Iron,Steel along with Unique and Unique Precious. Hell even something like fortbattles bag (based on x-mas bags) would be cool as reward with some mix of rewards in him.) There would be % of players that would get random chest after battle, everyone would get the same chance to obtain it no matter dodge/aim/dmg.
Option 2 would be for InnoGames to make simply new unique chest only for chests similiar to Awesomia battle ones that would be dropping randomly with everyone getting some chance of getting it after battle.
Option 3 could be to just raise EXP up to 10k(for future lvl cap) and UPD reward up to max 50-100(from current 25) per battle so you atleast feel you got anything and know you can buy something nice in shop for it without problems.
Option 4 Any bonus % REWARD with some probability to drop.

Current battles are really hard for Attacking side to get people when you usually know the outcome (now after x-mas it got much worse with +2 cortinas on 200% more people) so it would give some motivation to more people to join both sides and atleast it wouldnt feel like 30+ minutes for 6k exp and 10 upd.

I think reward changes should come even if FF will get some formula changes/tower nerfs along with future upgrades, because forts in the end dont have that big of value anymore on its own and it needs to attract players somehow.

Battles
in general as stated many times before needs rebalance with formula/bonuses.

Adventure would be really cool to get PvE mode with the bear as boss there (which was in testing no idea why it dropped i would take even the beta version which looked nice enough imho lol) so players can finish it once it appears in some quests much easier and with less toxicity.

Class balance well thats another topic.. too, much needed thing and it would bring some new fresh status for game if devs can bring something nice and usefull or atleast balanced it a little bit.

Duels honestly as dueller myself with active duel build except sometimes its really huge RNG i feel like its working as intended, so i dont see much need for change except maybe duel level which should go lower much faster for non duelling if nothing else.

So im really hoping something will change because it would be shame to let game die just because it didnt get properly updated which is much needed.

Have a nice day and wish you best.
Very detailed feedback - thank you :).

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
@mastadont.
Yeah thats what i meant, all players should have fair/equal-> same chance to obtain reward just by joining battle doesnt matter if its attack or defend or win lose. (lets not make rewards only for people who has the most upgraded gear, so they can dodge/shot/dmg the most, which is imho too p2w factor and it should motivate/reward everyone even people that arent that well geared for example.)

Lets say it would be 25% of all players that joined on that side. Like Attack had 46 attackers, 11-12 random rewards will be distributed there. defense 42, 10-11 rewards there randomly given from some pool/special chests/fort fight bags(mentioned above) after battle ends. I think just having a chance to get something more would be simply nice and more motivating to participate in this game activity novadays.. (Can be even some more rewards given, just saying how i meant it)

Deleted User - 117528

Are sets like frank eaton, bill doolin, nobleman etc. going to be upgraded? or they are gonna stay just to collection ?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Are sets like frank eaton, bill doolin, nobleman etc. going to be upgraded? or they are gonna stay just to collection ?
Sets that already scale per level will not be changed. The improvements are only applied to the sets that have a base amount of bonuses.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
@JustAMoment
maybe even better if there is a reward for all players, like spinach or something, so that players after the battle can continue their normal routine.
something that keeps a fair amount of players away from showing up at fort battles
at least the players that don't have an interest in att or def of that fort

Deleted User - 115745

i play other InnoGames games , in one already 3 minor update and 1 big event will start tomorrow, it's fact they dont care about the west is just a trash for them but they still milk last money from it

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Update 2.1666 will not be delivered any time soon. Now to the question regarding 2.166. A look back at the years you worked in support:

Turn of the year 2016/2017
Update 2.47 on 14.12
Update 2.48 on 17.1
Update interval: 5 weeks

Turn of the year 2017/2018
Update 2.69 on 19.12
Update 2.40 on 30.1
Update interval: 6 weeks

New Year 2018/2019
Update 2.92 on 12/18
Update 2.93 on 29.1

New Year 2019/2020
Update 2.115 on 10.12
Update 2.116 on 15.1

New Year 2020/2021
Update 2.140 on 12/15
Update 2.141 on 20.1

At the turn of the year, the interval between 2 updates was 5 - 6 weeks during your support work. There can therefore be no question of a postponement and transparency is, as always, fully given. I already knew as a player that the update intervals shown above are in place at the turn of the year and saved myself from asking around cleverly.

It is from German forum. This means that the update to beta will come around this date. A little more patience. Wait and have coffee/tea

Deleted User - 115745

Update 2.1666 will not be delivered any time soon. Now to the question regarding 2.166. A look back at the years you worked in support:

Turn of the year 2016/2017
Update 2.47 on 14.12
Update 2.48 on 17.1

Turn of the year 2017/2018
Update 2.69 on 19.12
Update 2.40 on 30.1

New Year 2018/2019
Update 2.92 on 12/18
Update 2.93 on 29.1

New Year 2019/2020
Update 2.115 on 10.12
Update 2.116 on 15.1

New Year 2020/2021
Update 2.140 on 12/15
Update 2.141 on 20.1

At the turn of the year, the interval between 2 updates was 5 - 6 weeks during your support work. There can therefore be no question of a postponement and transparency is, as always, fully given. I already knew as a player that the update intervals shown above are in place at the turn of the year and saved myself from asking around cleverly.

It is from German forum. This means that the update to beta will come around this date. A little more patience. Wait and have coffee/tea
how come that other InnoGames game doesnt have the same issues?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Will Munny and J. Johnson (And Elfego of course) full set upgrades? Hats looked promising. I hope it might stay with these bonus values for the rest of sets parts so its not completely useless and atleast nice alternative. :roll: