• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Seven Sisters discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
your first rremark is wrong and expectations too high
your second remark is correct

always expect beta to be bugged....as it has been for quit some time now.... so expectiing it to be different??? that might be too much.
I also do believe InnoGames should announce a bug when it is found.
on inlog page or ingame message or saloon.

Other thing on the new mission "seven sisters" ?
Does InnoGames know? their is no achievement for the 70 snowballs? or for the ice cards? or for the mission itself?
it seems to me they are missing as well?

DeletedUser199

Just to be clear I save my nuggets usually for events like the snowballs. So After I got one I figured I would activate it and do a bunch of jobs.. well 300 15sec later after the first one nothing dropped.. So now I am out of luck cause I don't just want to run 15sec jobs for no reason. If they knew it was broken it would be nice to post when you login about it.... Like the ad popup about the event in the first place...

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
they don't have time to fix buggs
they need the time to do some lame april fools joke with "the strange animal" questline and a so called craftbook 2.0
they do have time for that crap

they can waste their time and our time with a Lame April Fools Quest but they can't fix The-Icemans broken bank after it was reported 2 months ago
and even got a free programline with it to fix it

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We'll pass on that feedback, perhaps they can indeed be made auctionable.

they don't have time to fix buggs
they need the time to do some lame april fools joke with "the strange animal" questline and a so called craftbook 2.0
they do have time for that crap

they can waste their time and our time with a Lame April Fools Quest but they can't fix The-Icemans broken bank after it was reported 2 months ago
and even got a free programline with it to fix it
The people who fix issues and program are not the same as those who add new quests/items. Both of these have a limited amount of time that can be spent though, so we do have to make decisions about priority when we want to fix issues and add new features.

Seven sister chest you can find rotten eggs among some other things.
kH9RcK5VR6GSWTDQ7ZSgwg.png
Seems odd, is this intended?
I have already eggs, can't use second one it's un-actionable, unsalable and not upgradeable item.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Only good item from quest is red ice necklace which gives +75 HP and quest takes it back... sad.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The rotten eggs are intended as far as I know, but maybe we can do something for players who have more than one.

Vetus

Reservist
Is the achievement: All the snow of the West! or All the snow flakes in my hand! I have the first from last year. I did not get and do not see the second.

ray collins

Reservist
Hello to everybody.
I inform you that I found as many as 6 green snowflakes, but in the saloon I can't see any Quest Giver ......
Also, I found 5 Ice Cards; the question I ask is: can these containers be opened, or should I wait? In this regard, I add that among the "achievents - collector cards", I have found no trace of these "Ice Cards"
Waiting for an answer, I greet cordially.
Ray

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I inform you that I found as many as 6 green snowflakes, but in the saloon I can't see any Quest Giver ......

Do you have got in your inventory others products too? Like 2x fish soup and 2x slice of cake? Did you reached lvl 57?

Also, I found 5 Ice Cards; the question I ask is: can these containers be opened, or should I wait? In this regard, I add that among the "achievents - collector cards", I have found no trace of these "Ice Cards"

If you have script, you can check at chest statics, how many you opened and what did you got it. If you collected 5 different, you get achievement.

Trowtag

Reservist
Ice cards should somehow be auctionable.... or buyable , in UPB shop perhaps , it is not possible for everyone to get the archievement this way ??

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
@Leones the bank problem is just lame... they even got the solution along with it.
they only have to remove the top of the max deposit off. so thats just bull.

rotten eggs? again a problem with those eggs?
first they switch the rotten eggs for the pistol in the easter quest.... and now it pops up in a lame chest.
they shouldn't have made the switch in reward.... so that revolver could be placed in the chest with no problem of a double.
InnoGames is making its own problems so it seems?

what about ice cards being in shop to buy? after event is even possible
cause you can expect that there will not be enough ice cards to go around for everybody to get the achievement?
so auctionable doesn't really fix the problem for everybody?

with the seven sister chest? why didn't devsput the necklace in the chest? instead of those rotten eggs?
thats even a simpler solution? and make a decision mission before it?
rotten eggs, revolver or a skill point?

sometimes it really seems that they aint using their heads by InnoGames?