• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

seperate report button in the Menu list

DeletedUser1902

Why is not a seperate report button in the Menu list.
its so uncomfortable, open telegrams after that you click on the tab and then klick reports.
easy way new button with reports :)

and the little finished reports window on the left side is to small.

you get a yellow ! on this or a signpost when you reached your Destination.
this is to small make it a little bit bigger :up:

And another one.

you do a Duell and you click on the Duell sign in the right corner, the opened player profil is missing :(

Where is the skill ranglist of toughness, or leadership,healthpoints?

i only see the Attribut Point list

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I second the report thing. It would be a big improvement if the icon even just opened the report tab first. I get far more reports than messages, and lets face it, people are lazy. That extra click to get into the report menu is just one step too many. Also in that vein, it would be awesome if clicking the notification bar on the left allowed you to open the report.

DeletedUser

I second the report thing. It would be a big improvement if the icon even just opened the report tab first.
Also in that vein, it would be awesome if clicking the notification bar on the left allowed you to open the report.

I'm already ignoring the button and anly use hotkey "B" ... But it would be nice, if a true report button would find its way into the next update!

As for the second thing, the notification bar: :up::up::up:
Suggestion: Perhaps just an eye symbol in one corner, which opens the report; clicking elsewhere clears the notification as before
(Clearing must remain simple. Perhaps even a "clear all" possibility somewhere..?)