• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Señor Piñata Sr. & Jr. - Gringo Edition - Feedback

Cho-choo

Reservist
@Loki isnt there mistake that 1st, 2nd place and random player gain same reward?
and question about random guy - in draw will be every player, even if he'll have 1 duel through all event?

Cho-choo

Reservist
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our Señor Piñata Sr. & Señor Piñata Jr. - Gringo Edition. :up:

Yours sincerely,
Loki
Community Manager
And another question, especially for Jr. Senior (150- lvl), how fair it would be for low-level player?
Definetly winning this guy for 140 lvl acc will be easier than for 60 (lvls as example)
This also applies for 150+ boss, but there less disparity between player (as i think)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's not made for low level players. It is what it is. It's an interesting idea nevertheless.
Will the npc's change their builds or will it be the same for the duration of the event?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
And another question, especially for Jr. Senior (150- lvl), how fair it would be for low-level player?
Definetly winning this guy for 140 lvl acc will be easier than for 60 (lvls as example)
This also applies for 150+ boss, but there less disparity between player (as i think)
Nah the dmg difference between 150 and 180+ is so high that high levelers have way way better chance of winning it .... ull only win that if u have lvl 2 or 3 weapons ... so gg to the ones who have up to date duel clothes...

Cho-choo

Reservist
It's not made for low level players. It is what it is. It's an interesting idea nevertheless.
Will the npc's change their builds or will it be the same for the duration of the event?
Contest: Daily, at a random hour, the characters will change their clothing, duel tactics and skill points distribution.
p.s. but would it bring real changes to duels or it will be more "cosmetic" than real:huh:
@Loki can you give some insides?:whistle::whistle:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I'm in a hurry, I read on the fly, thanks.
It's a nice idea, i like it. I proposed something similar :)

Loki

The West Team
Both will be quite strong but "Daily, at a random hour, the characters will change their clothing, duel tactics and skill points distribution." so, some days will be easier, some days harder.

In regards to the Jr., yes, at level 60 it would be hard but not impossible. Nowadays, level 60 is easier to reach.
It is normal for older players to have "advantages". They have been involved in the game for a longer time.
It's not about giving them an unfair advantage, but rather recognizing the benefits that come with investing more time into mastering the game.

Cho-choo

Reservist
I'm in a hurry, I read on the fly, thanks.
It's a nice idea, i like it. I proposed something similar :)
when i saw thread about this event i gone to game to find those guys
and only when didnt find them gone back to forum and read whole message
me at this moment - 1685120723690.png

TadschMahal

Sergeant
I know you're all going to hate me for this feedback now, or not have the same opinion.

The way the event is going right now, it just doesn't make sense. There is no challenge to do the 10 duels a day. And if you know a little bit about duels, it's doable to win 9-10.
So this event is only for players who have any event weapons on level 3 or 4 or are just over level 200, because they will do the most damage in the duels. This is because of my point above that it is not a challenge to do all the duels in one day.

But why is it not a challenge to do all 10 duels in one day?

Usually you have to wait an hour before you can attack the same opponent again?

What applies to normal opponents, apparently does not apply in this event.

You can attack the event character in a continuous loop.
You don't have to wait an hour to duel again.

So for 10 duels you need 100 minutes.

And I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem for most people, because you can just put the duels into the queue.

In between just refill your health points and off you go...

10 duels a day without having any big effort.

10 duels that are easy to win if you know how to skill.

Once you know the equipment it's just simple mathematics...

Sure, the character can change his clothes and skill - but that shouldn't be a problem for anyone who has eyes in his head.

New clothes = 5 minutes of math = you know how you have to skill

Since it is no problem to do 10 duels and win them, it only depends on who did the most damage.
So only real high level characters come into question or even those who have any event weapons on lvl 2 or 3.

And you are only eligible if your character level is high enough. All players between 150 and 170 should be out of the question, because they can't do that much DMG.

And before you tell me that I'm crying just because I don't have such a weapon - I'm running around with a level 5 sharp waupee sabre. It does good damage even at 172. It can't quite keep up with the event weapons on level 3 and 4, but even with that I have a huge advantage over many others.

I think it's way too easy to do 10 duels a day.
With an hour break like normal duels it would have been a challenge to do 10 duels in one day because 10 hours is 10 hours and not 100 minutes.

Last edited: