• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

[Script] Select the types of buff

• Thread starter DeletedUser3756
  • Start date

DeletedUser3756

DeletedUser3756

hello , I 'm developing a script " selector buff" script and do not like putting the function of multilanguage , I iintentado do so by a button by taking the server and so on, but not I get it , could you help me?

DeletedUser1406

hello , I 'm developing a script " selector buff" script and do not like putting the function of multilanguage , I iintentado do so by a button by taking the server and so on, but not I get it , could you help me?
Making a multi-language script doesn't seem that hard. Feel free to contact me on Skype and I'll see how I can help you with this.

Tom Robert

Reservist
Yes, the beta has a new Item-ID system. I will try to fix this when all the normal worlds are updated. Until then, you aren't able to use it on the beta, sorry.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You could make a simple check for the game version (2.20) and multiply all ids by 1000 if it is? Although if it will be released globally soon, I don't know if that's worth the effort :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Robert

Reservist
Yes, that would work. But like you said, to much effort only because of this. However you have to wait for the global update for my fix. ;)