• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Scammed by InnoGames

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2122

Anyone else been scammed by InnoGames?

So, InnoGames generously gave me 2 whole days of VIP bonus on the 27th December - Merry Xmas.

However, InnoGames also changed my ingame settings when they did this and checked the box so that the VIP bonus would automatically renew! I have previously ensured that every auto renew box is unchecked and the one premium feature I use, I renew manually when I want it.

As a result, when the bonus ran out today, InnoGames basically scammed me out of 200 nuggets by renewing the bonus that I never asked for in the first place!

I've submitted a bug report, although I doubt this was a bug at all and I'm sure InnoGames knew exactly what they were doing! Will I get my 200 nuggets back? I've asked for them and also said to remove the premium feature I never asked for in the first place!

So, anyone else been scammed - or are InnoGames hoping that this goes unnoticed while they remove people's nuggets?

I could have had the same thing happen, but I was quick enough to check my settings and removed the check mark to auto renew in time. Of course now that we see that they can change our settings anytime they see fit, I guess I'll be checking to be sure auto renew is off even more often.

DeletedUser1406

This is not an issue that should be discussed on the forums. Nobody changed any setting on your account, I highly doubt you verified the auto-extend feature and that it was disabled.

Just send a ticket and I'll have a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.