• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

sam hawkens knife damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

did you lowered sam hawkens knife damage?What damage is now?

DeletedUser1304

I know that, but its usual for InnoGames, as they do what they want whenever they want, so next time you get something special, it will change stats after week just to make somebody happy.

DeletedUser

Ok I invited friend and pay him premium. I spent 50 euros. I wanted this gun only for dmg. And they lowered dmg? I heard InnoGames did mistake and gived this gun to much dmg. But now you can find in presents HOWDACH GUN with average 150 dmg. Does not make sence. Now is 150 dmg ok?

I have question for dev, what will be my compensation? I do not need this knife anymore. I want my money back or put higher dmg. Why not? There is more guns with avarege 150 dmg.

DEVS answer me! Thanks

P.S: I thinking I will put this step from InnoGames to my lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1352

Ok I invited friend and pay him premium. I spent 50 euros. I wanted this gun only for dmg. And they lowered dmg? I heard InnoGames did mistake and gived this gun to much dmg. But now you can find in presents HOWDACH GUN with average 150 dmg. Does not make sence. Now is 150 dmg ok?

I have question for dev, what will be my compensation? I do not need this knife anymore. I want my money back or put higher dmg. Why not? There is more guns with avarege 150 dmg.

DEVS answer me! Thanks

we did not force you or your friend to buy premium your friend can still use all those nuggets for the premium features ingame.

we can't give you a compensation for what is on your friends account

DeletedUser

Mennik, I don't think this is a proper answer.

Some players spent a lot of effort and/or real money in order to gain an advantage compared to other players. If it wasn't for that advantage they possibly wouldn't do it.
So, after they get it the company decides that this advantage should not exist.

I believe that players have every right to feel angry and deceived. If you were in their position you might feel the same way.

P.S. To get friendship points the friends you invited must use their nuggets not just buy them. In the case of zorro, he says that his friend already spent the nuggets so he cannot use them for other premium features as you suggest.

DeletedUser1352

Mennik, I don't think this is a proper answer.

Some players spent a lot of effort and/or real money in order to gain an advantage compared to other players. If it wasn't for that advantage they possibly wouldn't do it.
So, after they get it the company decides that this advantage should not exist.

I believe that players have every right to feel angry and deceived. If you were in their position you might feel the same way.

P.S. To get friendship points the friends you invited must use their nuggets not just buy them. In the case of zorro, he says that his friend already spent the nuggets so he cannot use them for other premium features as you suggest.

he says
I want my money back or put higher dmg. Why not?
but since the money is on his friends account and he got no proof that it is his money so only his friend can ask a refund for the nuggets that were not spend.

DeletedUser

he says
but since the money is on his friends account and he got no proof that it is his money so only his friend can ask a refund for the nuggets that were not spend.

That money thing is a bit weird indeed, but the general point is very important. How much is InnoGames gonna change on things they've already implemented? That Sam Hawkens was very strong, so some players put a lot of effort in getting it. A few months/weeks later, InnoGames changes the stats and the weapon has worsened. Thats weird. If i go to the toy shop and i buy a game for 50$, it would be weird to get a representative from that toy shop who installs a little program which causes worser graphics. I already paid for it, or put effort in getting it, so i want the quality i paid for. Not a second-class product.

DeletedUser2654

DEVS answer me! Thanks

Dear zorro, these are your rights,

8. Right to revocation, revocation notice with regard to Premium Services

You may withdraw from your contract declaration within 14 days without giving a reason by notifying us in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail). The deadline commences on receipt of this notification in text form, however, not before the end of the agreement and also not before the fulfilment of our duty to provide information in terms of Art. 246 Section 2 in conjunction with Section 1 Para 1 and 2 EGBGB [Einführungsgesetz zum Bürgerlichen Gesetzbuch = Introduction law to the German Civil Code] as well as our obligations according to Section 312g Para 1 Sentence 1 BGB [Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch = German Civil Code] in conjunction with Art. 246 Section 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient to safeguard the revocation's deadline.

The revocation is to be sent to:

InnoGames GmbH
Harburger Schloßstraße 28
21079 Hamburg
Germany

Fax: 0049 (0) 40 7889335 21
Email: info@innogames.de

If you are sending your revocation by email, we recommend that you enter your name and the game title in the subject line to ensure speedier handling.

Consequences of revocation

In case of a valid revocation, the bilaterally received services have to be returned and any possible benefits of use (e.g. interest) are to be surrendered. Should you not be able to return the goods as well as the benefits of use or only return or surrender them in part or in a deteriorated condition, you may be obligated to compensate us accordingly. The consequence of this could be that you may nevertheless have to fulfil the contractual payment obligations for the period up to the revocation. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. Your deadline commences with the despatch of your revocation declaration; for us this deadline is the corresponding receipt.

Special notes:

Your right to revocation lapses prematurely if, at your express wish, the contract is deemed to have been completely fulfilled by both parties before you have exercised your right to revocation.

End of revocation notice.

qouted from General Business Terms and Conditions.

From this moment on we are no longer allowed to reply on your questions or any other verbal/non-verbal contact, this is in case of a lawsuit.

Due to legal obligations this topic is closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.