• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Rule changes questions

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Hello Al35ul, could u help me? I'm polish player and our administration based on the same game rules which was published here (and translated to polish language) claim that all scripts are illegal (include tw-db, tw-calc ect.). This is official position.

Could u tell me where i can send my objection?
Please contact your local support, they will be able to help you with any issues for your specific server. Feel free to have a read through this thread and see the topics that were discussed. First and foremost, please contact your local CM via a support ticket.

Deleted User - 116798

Please contact your local support, they will be able to help you with any issues for your specific server. Feel free to have a read through this thread and see the topics that were discussed. First and foremost, please contact your local CM via a support ticket.

What should be next step if my CM said me "u cant use tw-db and each other script"? I hope, the rules should be the same on each country server especially because they are translated from one English rules "base". This action is in strong opposite to user-friendly.

DeletedUser500

Technically they made all scripts illegal until your market specifies it is okay to use - and then refuse to specify any scripts that are okay to use. I still use the vital ones like TW-DB etc regardless of what they say. My advice as a fellow player is to just use your own judgement of the feature in the script and don't use any cheating scripts. The cheating is probably why there's an effective blanket ban on scripts.
Or possibly that the players were using scripts to export statistics and debunk their lies on droprates in loot-boxes...

This rule change was an absolute confusing and unenforceable crap-show, and they didn't think it through at all. The people who run this game don't have a clue but I hope that doesn't ruin your enjoyment of this potentially amazing game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 115945

What should be next step if my CM said me "u cant use tw-db and each other script"? I hope, the rules should be the same on each country server especially because they are translated from one English rules "base". This action is in strong opposite to user-friendly.
She can say anything she want to. As i said, for innogames is impossible to find out if you use scripts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Do follow the advise of your CM. We do not recommend the use of any scripts but players are welcomed to use those that we have not directly banned at their own risk.

Deleted User - 116872

Hi, there any possibility of any manager tell us what script is allowed yet? like an oficial answer.
thanks

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The scripts that are not allowed includes:

• The West Inventory Reloaded
  • Silver/Gold job script
  • Duel Warner script
  • Any scripts that offer automated actions

All other scripts are allowed to be used (unless we specifically said not to) but please we aware that the use of the scripts is at your own risk. The West and InnoGames does not own any of these scripts, thus their 'purpose' can be changed by the owner at any time. We do not take responsibility for any damage caused to your account due to the use of scripts.