• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Rubbish

Monkeyhunter

What is the point?

HAVING TRIED TO DO THE EVANGILISING TWICE ON A SUNDAY. Assuming I accepted the quest (my German's a bit rusty). I cannot finissh the questline. Finally a bug report comes back with "this is a feature not a bug".
Then perhaps you can tell me how being unable to complete a quest is a feature!

My character seeps 24/7 now. This is a waste of time.

killado

Staff Sergeant
You need to accept the quest between 8-12 am on Sunday.
And you need to to the evangelizing on that timeframe.
If you do it outside that time window... you need to wait until next sunday AT THAT TIME to complete the quest.

It´s really a feature where you need to accept and complete the quests between the time windows provided.
If you can´t do it on that day, wait for the next available one and just press complete.

Monkeyhunter

That's what I'm saying. I DID do it in that timeframe at first but still it wouldn't let me complete the quest!

mickey1992

Because you need to complete it in this timeframe as well!

Bluep

erm... and I don't know which quest you're referring to, but if it's one NOT from the Saloon, you'll have to walk to the quest giver again to complete it.

killado

Staff Sergeant
That's what I'm saying. I DID do it in that timeframe at first but still it wouldn't let me complete the quest!
Did you accept it at 8-9 and complete the 3 times the job it asks?
If you had the quest opened before the 2.0 arrived, you need to get back to the potomac, cancel the quest and open it again on a Sunday.

The old model is not working on the new version.

darkguardian666

also keep in mind to have the old bible equipped otherwise you won't be able to finish the quest