• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Rodolphe

DeletedUser1166

Hello,

I am a collector, but I wonder if it is really interesting to look for the ostrich.

Why?

At the moment we have no possibility of having Rodolphe and without him we can never have the camel.

On the French server, the support thus has set up to have rodolphe a game.

24 enigmae to be found.

Would it be possible to make an animation to have rodolphe?

There are some possible, poems, enigmae there, etc.....

We find the French players that we propose us a camel but inacessible!

The players would maybe be more motivated to take collection(to pass the hat around) of the ostrich if a collection(quest) or an animation allowed us to have rodolphe

Good game to you

DeletedUser

If i get you right, you want to reveal the way of getting Rudolph or at least get a hint?

I agree on Lenivetz' point btw. It isn't really clear what you mean. :)

DeletedUser1166

Hello !

Look my inventory on the french serveur :

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=083810c6e5917d5194637d1aa4f8275720fe19d8

To have the camel I miss rodolphe.

How make you to have Rodolphe, there is a secrête collection(quest)?

Our operators have set up a game(set,play) to gain(win) rodolphe but all the mond ene will have him(it) not we would like to know if there is a secrête collection(quest) to find rodolphe.

If we cannot have rodolphe, why to look for the ostrich, it estce that we would like to know, us the French people.

I would like to know how to obtain rodolphe yes because if there is a hidden collection(quest) we have not found her yet.

Thank you for your answer

Sorry I do not speak English.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, first, i dont think it is smart to ask questions here. The main language is English, after all.

Since we (or at least myself) would like to help you, maybe you can make your way of talking simpler. Use simple words and sentences.

For as far as i understood: The way of getting Rudolph is unknown. If the devs tell us everything about the way of gaining it, that would spoil the fun. I think it is wonderful to have at least one item not known by anyone how to get it. :)

DeletedUser

Okay, i will try to answer that one :P

Maybe you can ask a English-speaking French(wo)man to translate it, or to ask in English what you mean. :)

The way to get Rudolph in unknown. The way to get the Ostrich (Autruche in French?) is by doing 1000 repeatable quests. To get the camel, you need both of them.

There is not a quest for Rudolph, as far as i know.

DeletedUser1166

I know that it is necessary to make 1000 collections(quests) to have the ostrich I have him(it). But for rodolphe anything is not planned as mission?:confused:

DeletedUser1166

Salut Tiny,

The support has me ditde to put the idea of animation to have Rodolphe here.

That of the enigmae that we make at the moment but they do not understand the traduction.

:(.

DeletedUser

Salut Tiny,

The support has me ditde to put the idea of animation to have Rodolphe here.

That of the enigmae that we make at the moment but they do not understand the traduction.

:(.

Ah, i think i get it! You have an idea and your French The West Team told (dire) you to put it here. So your idea is to give an animation how to find Rudolph?

PS: Next time, let someone else put your idea's here. It is not easy to find out what you're saying :P

DeletedUser1166

I do not speak English sorry

Yes an animation to have Rodolphe as on our French server. It would be good not, that do you think of it? :D

DeletedUser

I think Virginie01 is asking for a game/contest where you can win rudolf and gave a suggestion

-24 questions (or maybe things to find like a scavenger hunt) not sure but it sounds like there are clues in the form of little poems.

DeletedUser

Hello

I'm going to help Virginie01 to do the french to english translate .

I'm not bad in english but it's not going to be perfect ^^ .

In France , we have a game in our forum who can give you rodolphe .

It's a game in 24 question ( indication game ? ) , one for day .

You have to find some things in the forum with every question .

And with this things ( like a fir tree for example ) , you have a indication to find the next indication , and again .
At start it's not really difficult but after 10 indication the game is really hard , some people take a lot of hours to find the new object .

I try to translate the rules like our moderator give to us :

Rules of the game :

-Every day , we give you an indication to find a christma's object in the forum ( image ) .
-all indication is at the precedent object , every day at 6 pm .
-every people who give or receive some information about the place of object will be disqualified .

Sending of the solutions of the indications :

-Every player send the place of the image in an email when he have it .
-Every player have 3 day to send his answer
-The title of the mail must contain the player's name and the number of the indication .
-The email must contain the link to the message with the image .
-If you have some indication , you can put all in the same e-mail .
-If you don't give the solution of an indication in the godd time ( 3 day ) , you can continue to play if you give all the answer of the totality absent indication . But just the answer gave in the good will be counted .

Earnings :

For every player who find the answer of the 24 indication : Rodolphe .

And for the faster to find all the indication : Winter scarf and a weapon of his choice between frozen revolver or christmas cake cutter .

I hope this traduction is OK , if you don't understand some phrase , say it and i try to do better .

DeletedUser1166

Thank you jeronimo :up:

dorénavant je saurai à qui demander la traduction :D

DeletedUser

I play in Server BrW5 and i have a Rudolph .
in February had a dueling competition and the winner won a special item,in my case the rudolfh ^ ^
and from what I know, the only way to win a rudolfh is on internal competitions.