1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

"Rights" IN THE BATLLES

Discussion in 'Version 1.X' started by zORi, Jun 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. zORi

zORi Reservist

idea:

Make a simple modification, so that when someone change the Rigths of the battle to show the name of who did.

reason:

Prevent some people will be cluttering the Rigths of the battle in anonymity.

Details:

Today when changing posting rights in the battle does not chat shows who did this. is a change only to show who is doing.

Visual Support:

Today when someone changes the "rights" looks like this:

[​IMG]

ie anonymous

benefits:

Prevent spam from change in rights as it is today. to show who is doing and fearing retaliation would chat more organized.

Examples:
    current:

Modified:

Original topic

sorry if the translation was not good, because i used the "google translation"[/I]

I'm not the original creator of the idea, I created at the request of the player lordchampz server BR

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  2. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Well don´t get everyone into captain or general in battle.
    The generals can change the rights to only them talk... the captains can change the rights for the captains and generals to talk.

So if you don´t trust your own people start downgrading them into soldiers.

3. kauri

kauri Guest

Captains can change back the rights even if it is set so that only generals can talk. Doesn't make sense but that's how it rolls. On the other hand generals can't be downgraded so you can't say "don't get everyone into general in battle" since they are set automatically depending on defending/attacking town.

I do agree with this. It's simple and effective. It could work just like the /topic with the nick last:
    Now you can talk in this chat room from the rank 'General'. by ThisGuy

4. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    If they are generals so they are part of the town that owns or attacks the fort. So, they must be trusted by the ones that made the attack or that owns the fort.

The captains must be manually given by any general. And those have a register on the fort. So if a general awards captain to someone, he knows that the guy/girl can be trusted. If he doesn´t trust them... let them be soldiers.

Since those things can only be made online, if a general doesn´t make 30 players captains, he can find out who is that is changing the rights.

(and if they use the IRC communication base that is freely available for the chat it´s not so easy to give the information that is been asked... since the rights are not registered by user but by the rights power.Example: if you have 5 generals and 10 captains, the rights can only give you the information that it was 1 of the generals or 1 of the captains that performed the action, for giving the user it would need a special script installed for the rights manager)

5. kauri

kauri Guest

You make it sound like that isn't a common thing but trust me, it is. Specially on worlds known for being very active on fort fighting, they usually work like that. Ranks are given based on hp and there are a lot of players ranked captain for their hp. So 30 captains isn't as unreasonable as you might think it is.

6. zORi

zORi Reservist

the problem of all is that there servers as Brazil, which is defined by the captain health. not by confidence .. which leads to a lot of confusion .. the idea is simple just to show who changed the rights of the chat