• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

restoration of the procris set

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I ask that the outlawed set of adventures be changed, such as the Indian one, because minorities no longer play this genre or game mode at all.

I also proposed on the Romanian forum to add new game modes through the adventure system. I will leave a link here, excuse me that it is not translated into English: https://forum.the-west.ro/index.php?threads/propunere-mod-nou-de-joc-aventuri.49396/
if you have to read the text yourself go to settings and add the language you want to translate google translate .

I know that I made a mistake in the section, but honestly I didn't find the one about the game proposals / ideas .

I don't expect you to add the game mode, as the community doesn't listen much, but the outlaw set and many others need to be improved!

:lovetw::lovetw:^-^ va saluta obai , dragi tovarasi !

Last edited:

sand of time

Private
Elite Tester
In the early developing stage of the adventure mode there was 2 more additional game modes, but i think that idea was scrapped.

As for the outlaw set, you have my vote. Anyway, personally i think all of the old and mid-range sets should be improved. Holiday set, collector set for example.