• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Reskill Potions

DeletedUser2271

The easiest way was to get the re-skill potions to 200 nuggets-upbs and get it to 20 only when there where some changes on the duels or fort battles. That way would still be cheaper than on normal servers but, the abusers would had to pay for it instead of just grabing 2 to 10 potions per week using the dailies and fort battles. For normal players, they can still get 1 "free" potion, at least, once a month. Since the changes are already gone, let it get back to normal game.
Even at 200 each one, is 5 time less than the normal worlds.

DeletedUser1406

The easiest way was to get the re-skill potions to 200 nuggets-upbs and get it to 20 only when there where some changes on the duels or fort battles. That way would still be cheaper than on normal servers but, the abusers would had to pay for it instead of just grabing 2 to 10 potions per week using the dailies and fort battles. For normal players, they can still get 1 "free" potion, at least, once a month. Since the changes are already gone, let it get back to normal game.
Even at 200 each one, is 5 time less than the normal worlds.
I've been thinking to increase the pricing of the pots but 200 seemed a bit high. If we get some more opinions about this then maybe we could change it asap :p

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I figure that if a 1 hour Cool-down is introduced on the Re-skill Potions, it shouldn't affect Fort Fighting, as by the time you reskill for a Fort Fight and attend the battle to cool-down will be almost over, so there will be no impact on Fort Fighting
So I'm still inclined to think that a 1 hour cool-down is the best direction to go in

Maybe, each time you buy one re-skill potion, the price will increase with +10 bonds. Like, first potion 20 bonds, second potion 30 bonds, third potion 40 bonds. And, each week, the price of the re-skill potion will decrease with -5 bonds.

DeletedUser3460

I've been thinking to increase the pricing of the pots but 200 seemed a bit high. If we get some more opinions about this then maybe we could change it asap :p

Good idea for regular worlds to decrease the price to 200 bonds/nuggets. With recent migration routes open on some .net worlds some worlds are beginning to see a resurrection/interest in fort fighting with a blend of older players and newer players. It would be great to give some of the lower level/newer players an option to reskill at affordable prices to keep that momentum going, more accessibility to different game play options can only be a good thing for the life of a world.

As far as beta goes, 1hr cooldown timer has my vote.

DeletedUser1406

Good idea for regular worlds to decrease the price to 200 bonds/nuggets. With recent migration routes open on some .net worlds some worlds are beginning to see a resurrection/interest in fort fighting with a blend of older players and newer players. It would be great to give some of the lower level/newer players an option to reskill at affordable prices to keep that momentum going, more accessibility to different game play options can only be a good thing for the life of a world.

As far as beta goes, 1hr cooldown timer has my vote.
I'm discussing mostly changes to be done on the zz server since the big issue is here :p Of course if we add a cooldown then it'll be added on all servers but I doubt that the price will be changed on other servers. Meanwhile, I can just reduce the sale from the shop myself, without having any action from our devs.

DeletedUser500

Increasing the price won't hurt the players who abuse reskill potions, they'll happily spend a few more nuggets that others will now have an even harder time doing in this case.

It also doesn't solve the issue we're complaining about, that someone can reskill immediately after or before a duel, based on their opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2271

Increasing the price won't hurt the players who abuse reskill potions, they'll happily spend a few more nuggets that others will now have an even harder time doing in this case.

It also doesn't solve the issue we're complaining about, that someone can reskill immediately after or before a duel, based on their opponent.

Well that was a choice. They payed for it. 200 nuggets it´s the same than a 14 day VIP premium. Still a big price to pay to get a revenge duel and pay 200 again to get into a fort fight or back to the other skills. So 400 for making a single duel... would that worth 5 euros? For a few you are right... for everyone else would not get into that. And getting the 200 upbs is not a matter of 2 to 3 days or a single fort battle like it is now. It would give the same result than a cooldown that would need to change the game code.

Then there are the other ones that are duelling during the day and re-skill for fort battles and re-skill back to duel. Those would lose that hability yes...