• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Reset skills and new pass out cooldown

DeletedUser

I would like to know if the new pass out cooldown of 16 hours is just temporary (PLS DON'T MAKE IT FOREVER).
And is there any exact or aproximated date of when the reset skills will no longer be free?

PS: If these questions were already answered, I felt lazy to use search and just searched for a topic about this on the first page of this forum (Questions) :p

DeletedUser

FallenHero said:
It will stay free for the time that is needed to test the new balancing. I can't give you a time but I guess it will stay till the update is on all official servers.
Guess "passed out time" will be the same

@ victor de gans: Aprender Inglês!

DeletedUser

inútil, para de falar pra todos, se não vão nos passar... kkkk :hmpf:

English please :whistle:

I agree with Joao611. 16 hours is to short. If you passed out, the next day again and again. If you want to introduce this, you must change whole duelsystem. Duels are a part of the game, but with the 16 hours it will be the most important and I think there are a lot of players who don't like it. Duellers will pass you out day by day. You have 8 hours to do a job (and 8 hours sleeping). Those 8 hours are to short. If you want this short time, you must change the healtpoints system, so there must be a lot of duels will you pass out. For testing the duelsystem, it isn't necessary, but if you want to test it really fast, delete it. But don't introduce it as a new duelsystem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to test the duelling system its great but not really necessary... its possible to test with low level weapons (like rusty machete) and alot of health points (we can reset it and keep up with the health points)

But please let the reskill be for free for a while.... it takes time to test!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FallenAngel said:
To give you the opportunity to test the rebalanced duel-system, the 48 hours-safe time is now set to 16 hours and the reset character premium cost 0 nuggets.
For more information please read: http://forum.westbeta.innogames.de/s...62&postcount=1

There you have it, in the link.

moddervette said:
But please let the reskill be for free for a while.... it takes time to test!

Yeah, i wish it would be free forever on beta. :(:mad: