• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Reset character skills

DeletedUser

I am now stucked being a fort battle build cause free reskill have been removed what do i do now since am a poor man and cant afford nuggets

DeletedUser2654

Well don't say you haven't been warned.

It is on the forum, you got a mail telling you this would happen and for god's sake it is even on the home-page.

Don't start whining about unnecessairy things >.<

DeletedUser

Well don't say you haven't been warned.

It is on the forum, you got a mail telling you this would happen and for god's sake it is even on the home-page.

Don't start whining about unnecessairy things >.<

damnit i should read my mails next time :D

DeletedUser

What a pity that happened. You used premium and switched to fort fighter, and now it's left you there...the solution? Use premium! O wait, you're a poor man...

DeletedUser

I'm new here and I didn't knew this could be changed.
I thought this was an option to level quick and try everything out so you can report more bugs.

But seems I was wrong...
It would be very useful to let everyone use this button 1 more time for free so they can set their skills like they did before.
I even didn't knew this button was available
2 weeks ago or something...
I didn't even used it 10 times. :D

I really feel like shit (:p) at the moment...

DeletedUser

got no mail warning us of free reskill is going to end and between why these insults you guys are mean just because i posted something doesn't mean i should be insulted come on be polite with your posts and between who says i cant be rich

DeletedUser958

I would like to add that I also recieved no email saying it was coming to an end and didn't see any warning it was ending. I have the nuggets to change back, but some warning the test was coming to an end rather than just a notification that it ended would be nice.

also can't seem to find that warning on the forums that was mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

I would like to add that I also recieved no email saying it was coming to an end and didn't see any warning it was ending. I have the nuggets to change back, but some warning the test was coming to an end rather than just a notification that it ended would be nice.

Guthangor you have had plenty of notificcations. :hmpf:For instance:

WARNING: This is a public beta of The-West. Please keep in mind that technical data is subject to change without warning. This includes full resets.
This means: character and account data can be deleted at any time!

And then there is common sense! It's a bèta people. If you want the real thing go to a commercial server. There this won't happen. But on a bèta things like this will ALWAYS happen.:whistle:

My advise:

:indian:Use the Shaman
or
:dastardly:Use 25 goldnuggets to purchase the premium for resetting skills.

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser

just like there's a pop-up saying "back to default" today, there could have been one a day or two before politely informing us just when this would happen, so we'd have a chance to pick the build we wanted to be stuck with. that wouldn't have taken much. but there is an epidemic in this community, it is an addiction to telling people not to complain. so if you had erred on the side of making people happy, you would have missed that golden opportunity.

ps: there was no mail. i did not get a mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish they ad sent an in-game message. My email is solely for the purpose of playing TW and I never check it.

@trib: Stop trying to be a big shot. We were told we would be notified when this would end, but we were never told how.

DeletedUser604

actually yesterday i finished our town, then i switch to duel with an interesting skill, i dont know if it will work but im happy that im not on full strenght base

DeletedUser

No opinion from innogames ????

It would be fair if you give us nuggets for changing our skills :up:

DeletedUser

Back to default!

The testing of the new duel system is done for now.
All changed settings due to the test has been reseted to default.

IMPORTANT:

keep in mind that reskill premium is no longer free to use.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It got me on full Strenght and construccion skills :P but they atleast advise people, something i was not expencting soo good for them

I just would love know news from their new change on dueling, that would be a surprise if they tell us something :P

DeletedUser604

they like to think they have the best support, but they dont care about forum after zet gone

DeletedUser1373

Finaly Fre Reskill gone.
So i won`t see anymore NOOB duelers who everytime reskill for my build to KO me.
thanks to devs!
I personally didn`t like this feature free reskill.It was really useless.All noobs didn`t test anything.They just Did reskill every duel against HIGH XP dueler to grow faster!Now no more.Use you brain and play!

And stop cry here guys.25 nuggets not expensive and its beta world as here many ppl said.

DeletedUser

i agree that it will be good to have things back to normal again in a way. but in a way, free re-skill was really fun. it would be pretty cool if there was a special world created where re-skill was always free.

DeletedUser

Finaly Fre Reskill gone.
So i won`t see anymore NOOB duelers who everytime reskill for my build to KO me.
thanks to devs!
I personally didn`t like this feature free reskill.It was really useless.All noobs didn`t test anything.They just Did reskill every duel against HIGH XP dueler to grow faster!Now no more.Use you brain and play!

And stop cry here guys.25 nuggets not expensive and its beta world as here many ppl said.

yes, FINALLY, no more boring noobs.

actually, i agree that since this is beta, reskill should be free all the time, but limited to once per week and duel protection after KO should be one week also.